Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For creating new Armors:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just spoke with the creator of the program 3d Graphic Viewer, and I asked him what program can help us to create new armors from 0

His respond:

Try it:). Who is good in graphics he knows that this program its complicated and very good.

This is a video tutorial of how you can create a game character.

Enjoy, I hope that this program will be usefull for you.:)

And who will use it, I would like to see some new ideas (armors) fro yourselfs:).:tongue::tongue:

Check this out:) What you can do if you know how to use this program:)

In addition ...

How to export .X model with animation

Here is a program through which the maps were created objects in the game. according to their need to look in the directory res-map, in files with the extension. dat. With Res-X Editor need to extract them, and then change the extension to. R2d. And then it is your imagination.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there is an other extractor somewhere on this forum.

for opening .x file there is an importer available in 3ds max.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For creating new Armors

Thanks for posting the marinade recipe. I cook quite a bit of lamb and will give this a try. Most likely will leave cilantro out or reduce it some.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I prefer another modeling program, cuz Blender stuck when you export or render your model. Microsoft is using DirectMesh and Aceonline using Old microsoft model extension so blender not good for aceonline but if you wanna try hard method go ahead :) Have a nice day! https://forum.ragezone.com/images/smilies/thumbup1.gif

Reaction score
You can export models with blender 2.79 as .x files (2.8x doesn't support that natively) but you can't import and edit already existing meshes without converting them beforehand. 3ds Max has .x export support as well with a free plugin.

Back