Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] 4.4 client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
If somebody will have problem with advanced weapon reload (after that exception 0xc000005) its just another fail of mss. Find
Code:
 g_pShuttleChild->ResetSecondaryWeaponBodyCondition(hyBody, FALSE);
in WeaponItemInfo.cpp
and comment this line because code its doubled
Code:
else if(IS_SECONDARY_WEAPON(m_pItemInfo->Kind))
	{
		g_pShuttleChild->ResetSecondaryWeaponBodyCondition(hyBody);
	[COLOR=#ff0000][B]//[/B][/COLOR]	g_pShuttleChild->ResetSecondaryWeaponBodyCondition(hyBody, FALSE); 
	}
after that reload should work fine.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats not only one case i found a lot of shits like that.

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
The code is not doubled, you're simply not a capable programmer.
If you'd actually read the code, you'd see that the second parameter is optional and set to true by default
Code:
void	ResetSecondaryWeaponBodyCondition( BodyCond_t hyBodyCon, BOOL i_bIsLeft=TRUE);
That aside however, the reason I stated that you lack any kind of skill as a programmer is due to the fact that you can't find the reason for your access violation, which in most cases is an uninitialized variable.

But oh, look at me rambling about all these divine programmers in this superb section...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot find reason of access violation? So how the hell i fixed that?
I saw that default true but this function is called from many spaces and i wouldnt change it at all.
This is temporary fix of exception and i know its working just fine. So please if youre here to just troll (thats what youre doing since a long time) stfu. I never saw your releases. youre not helping anybody, just troll. You think who the hell are you? You're not respecting peoples so you dont be respected. Yes, Dragon , your gold times its past.

Anyway theres starting spam like in preety every thread where somebodys trying to share knowledge with others and some old ragezoners duck with them.

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
It is unlikely that you will ever fix access violations, seeing as you don't understand basic programming practices.
Instead of bleeding out the butt like you just did, I suggest you actually read what I wrote and maybe even learn how to write code properly.

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
...So please if youre here to just troll (thats what youre doing since a long time) stfu. I never saw your releases. youre not helping anybody, just troll.

haha.... if u would know Wi***, oh sorry, DragonLord, u would stfu....

... You think who the hell are you?
... I never saw your releases...

well.... nothing to say, i was writing with him ages ago and he told me a really good reason why he dont help anyone anymore, for myself, i understand and accept this, but if YOU would check and read CAREFULLY posts, YOU would see that Dragon is still helping... not on random poop like "how do i turn on my pc" or crap like that.... but i will finish here, i dont want to go too much OffT

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha.... if u would know Wi***, oh sorry, DragonLord, u would stfu....

well.... nothing to say, i was writing with him ages ago and he told me a really good reason why he dont help anyone anymore, for myself, i understand and accept this, but if YOU would check and read CAREFULLY posts, YOU would see that Dragon is still helping... not on random poop like "how do i turn on my pc" or crap like that.... but i will finish here, i dont want to go too much OffT
sounds like butt licking...
anyway
you just proved that what i already said - youre replied with some troll - you have no knowledge - that you proved many times- you just trying to be somebody and thats hmm thats rly funny.

Reactions: hi5
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We have no client source code, Can you share your aceonline.ATM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back