Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] The best HShield known in Ace World

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,
I want to tell you RZoners how to make the best anti-cheating client protection.

What we need:

- Registred/Cracked Themida or WinLicense with XBundler plugin
- ACEonline.atm file
- disable checking HShield in FieldServer (do it yourself or download from somewhere)
- newest HShield (not necessary SDK)

How to:

- open themida go to XBundler (click from menu on left side)
- select "Exactly the same size" or "Exactly the same or bigger"
- add all files from HShield folder and select the same
- compile your bin

you can add some additional exe file protectors but some "anti virus" can treat it like a virus cuz cant open file ^^

Cheers

Reaction score
Oh really? I am not 100% sure, but if hackshield is disabled, who stops me (and everyone else) from replacing ACEonline.atm with my own version which is not encrypted? Checksum shouldn't be too hard to bypass, anyway, so yeah.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
oh really? I am not 100% sure, but if hackshield is disabled, who stops me (and everyone else) from replacing aceonline.atm with my own version which is not encrypted? Checksum shouldn't be too hard to bypass, anyway, so yeah.

shhhhhh

Back