Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[DEV] Map Editor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I will now introduce my map editor.

What can the editor at this date:

• He invites all associated map files (except the sky) * .dat, *. sma and the * .map and displays them correctly, that the same is true for the map objects (except for textures).
  • Terrain deformation.
  • Objects to manipulate (move and rotate).
  • Map Save.
  • Air Supply Shop Editor
  • Update System

What does not work:

• Add and Clone objects [Add 50%][Clone 100%].
  • Monster Editor (works already I just need to embed) [90%].
  • Map Texture Editor [0%].
  • Water map editor [50].
  • Ground collision map editor [50%].

predi24 - [DEV] Map Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

REMOVED

So now you can ask here, constructive criticism and suggestions for improvement post.

PS.: No flame

Update: New GUI

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nice tool.

it's writed in c++? does it use dx function directly or is it using a game engine? does it load the game asset files, or do you need to extract them to load in your tool the game asset?

by the way it's a nice work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it is written in Lite-C, a C variant with multimedia and virtual reality elements, the whole running with the Acknex Engine with DirectX, the tool loads almost all assets because of original files, except for there seems to have objects some error.

Possible I'm going to me but look more closely and then fixed it if I find fault because in order for the tool because all assets from the original files can be read.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
looks good, mobs and suplys and portals add will be good, so you will release the tool ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I see I hope you a good luck to finish all and have fun ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Alejandrin to answer your question had to be nearly finished tool first, but as you can see, it is not yet so far.
But it will probably be three versions Free, Standard and Pro version, in how far the different versions I will announce in due time.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
well, luck with your project, when you have more change, edit your post, and also be good to make that think that actualy dont work, and what i suggest , if pro version it's good i will purchase it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the prices I will be posting only in the Beta phase, currently I am in the alpfa.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the prices I will be posting only in the Beta phase, currently I am in the alpfa.

predi why can i send you a private message? . and how long will take you for release the beta? and as you say will be a free version , thats right? . and so if i buy a full vercion, i will obtain son speial support? like custom feactures or somethigs like that-?

lel sorry a lot of question, my regards

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You can add me in Skype, yes it is a Free version passed in the proceeds but only change the terrain and objecte move and store, the other versions have then monster editor, Pad generator, Texture Editor, ....... + Support from me, to what extent, however, the versions have different I'll decide later. Until the beta it still takes a little while I'm still way more work and I also still a real live.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
pretty good sir

pretty good sir make some tuts

Back