Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Dev] Areas outside map

Reaction score
Well, weve all noticed these areas but even those who are somewhat advanced dont know how to find them in the files (or even if they do its just a simple guess). Well, here i have proof about where they are stored. Check these screenshots:

PanKJ - [Dev] Areas outside map - RaGEZONE Forums

PanKJ - [Dev] Areas outside map - RaGEZONE Forums

Wtf is going on there? First of all, this is reynard beach. Secondly, the players direction is towards the outside area. So, you just see a mess? All i did was (accidentally) reversing the direction of all objects in all maps. That is, all objects are upside-down and right side to left side. By this there are some obvious conclusions: outside of the map areas are objects and objects can extend outside the map (tho their position has to be in the map). I hope this will be useful to some guys.

Btw, since this is my thread and i can go a little off topic, im informing you a v2 sma editor is being coded (as practice for wpf). More new features await (but dont hope to edit the first part of smas with it).

Last edited:
Back