Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

development 3.5 cfg server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and begin to share
string to encrypt passwords and accounta on base
~8xANs(^fP{)34$(fcbTN$(C-=x
@34ns%<<fdsa(Tflsd!sndsa^#)fndsla$nvsa$fndsla&nfdsJak(fnldsa!#F
waiting for advice!!!!:blushing:

and begin to share
string to encrypt passwords and accounta on base
~8xANs(^fP{)34$(fcbTN$(C-=x
@34ns%<<fdsa(Tflsd!sndsa^#)fndsla$nvsa$fndsla&nfdsJak(fnldsa!#F
waiting for advice!!!!:blushing:

I'm not going to interfere I am russia!!
skype a--shrec--

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
################################################################################
# Database Settings 1 - PreServer
################################################################################
$PRE_ODBC_DSN atum_pre_server_dsn
$PRE_ODBC_UID 21474103
$PRE_ODBC_PASSWD 2352580204405E

cfg preservera 3.5
ac atum
pw callweb
in bsd connect:thumbup1:

Reaction score
I will share soon my actual server 3.5 working files, with episode 4 new mobs and new maps + new skills and new items for free. I am not like others to make money from other developers from some programs or some files.
Stay steady, soon I will release the working files.
Good luck for everyone, and who doesn't know how to make security for them servers, for such auto ban stupid hack, or ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED, contact me in pm in 2 weeks for asking about the same program that Wishmaster made, with almost the same source as AceGuard.exe got.

I am sick of this kind of peoples. See you later.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I will share soon my actual server 3.5 working files, with episode 4 new mobs and new maps + new skills and new items for free. I am not like others to make money from other developers from some programs or some files.
Good luck for everyone, and who doesn't know how to make security for them servers, for such auto ban stupid hack, or ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED, contact me in pm in 2 weeks for asking about the same program that Wishmaster made, with almost the same source as AceGuard.exe got.

The sources must be right next to your MSS contract and the proofs of arrest for the hackers who hacked you.

Keep on dreamin~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well. what i can see in this section is.
Darkmandos . WarOnline , Ironmade,desp08500 ect is only 1 who help most of newbie here.

- DragonLord , Wishmaster ect. u are the most troller in here, u know what, we hate u . most of us. i can say all server being hack or hacked with Banned player, ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED was u DragonLord. we sick with ur stupid Ares meng,

Thanks for all kind of ppl who was share, helping ur stuff here.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
need to create a table in the database accaunt dbo.ti.Pet and dbo.ti.PetLevel
:drool:

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Well. what i can see in this section is.
Darkmandos . WarOnline , Ironmade,desp08500 ect is only 1 who help most of newbie here.

- DragonLord , Wishmaster ect. u are the most troller in here, u know what, we hate u . most of us. i can say all server being hack or hacked with Banned player, ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED was u DragonLord. we sick with ur stupid Ares meng,

Thanks for all kind of ppl who was share, helping ur stuff here.

So basically, because I'm not helping you and know more than you, I "hack" you all? Interesting theory you have there.
Fact of the matter is that you're butthurt over something, and you're crying in public.
Please, PMS at home, not here.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Stop trolling Take care of business give my base 3.5 :w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if you got 3.5 i bet you dont know how to use it xD or either configure it :p
most ppls dont even know how to use theyre DataBase...crying arround for hack attacks and stuff...damn use ur brain..lear how to use SQL and the important thing...learn to manage your databse QQ

ex: got pm'd form a server owner...like hey dude can you help me to fix the decalration of war error ...wtf !
2andly @ dark..if you release it i bet you wont give them "free", i mean if you give them out you will modify them for backdoor or such things xD lol :p:eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
pvp server is free only for Russian and 3.5 server will also only for Russian and for all on this server
I am a supporter of free software and is ready to help all
:eek:tt:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Darkmandos Where is what you promised

:eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

god job darkmandos nice one al whant to make a fck money from this files y share free al i have an what i take from korean site to but now my link is down from outer reazon but i like your reply ....Gaby001_25 ..... forever :p:p

man like darkmandos tell 2 weckx wil be ofl;ine mabe the guy worck is not in is country now is in ciprus if he was at home you wil se him online on his serrver or in here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Erm...k, see you later.
:V

Back