development 3.5 cfg server

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Ultimate Member SHREC is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    187Posts

    development 3.5 cfg server


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    and begin to share
    string to encrypt passwords and accounta on base
    ~8xANs(^fP{)34$(fcbTN$(C-=x
    @34ns%<<fdsa(Tflsd!sndsa^#)fndsla$nvsa$fndsla&nfdsJak(fnldsa!#F
    waiting for advice!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SHREC View Post
    and begin to share
    string to encrypt passwords and accounta on base
    ~8xANs(^fP{)34$(fcbTN$(C-=x
    @34ns%<<fdsa(Tflsd!sndsa^#)fndsla$nvsa$fndsla&nfdsJak(fnldsa!#F
    waiting for advice!!!!
    I'm not going to interfere I am russia!!
    skype a--shrec--
    Last edited by SHREC; 24-07-12 at 09:40 AM.


  2. #2
    Member Tichok is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2010 Join Date
    25Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    lol .

  3. #3
    Ultimate Member SHREC is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    187Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    ################################################################################
    # Database Settings 1 - PreServer
    ################################################################################
    $PRE_ODBC_DSN atum_pre_server_dsn
    $PRE_ODBC_UID 21474103
    $PRE_ODBC_PASSWD 2352580204405E

    cfg preservera 3.5
    ac atum
    pw callweb
    in bsd connect

  4. #4
    Se7enSins WARonline is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Limassol, CypruLocation
    1,333Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    I will share soon my actual server 3.5 working files, with episode 4 new mobs and new maps + new skills and new items for free. I am not like others to make money from other developers from some programs or some files.
    Stay steady, soon I will release the working files.
    Good luck for everyone, and who doesn't know how to make security for them servers, for such auto ban stupid hack, or ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED, contact me in pm in 2 weeks for asking about the same program that Wishmaster made, with almost the same source as AceGuard.exe got.

    I am sick of this kind of peoples. See you later.

  5. #5
    Ultimate Member SHREC is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    187Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    darkmandos foreve

  6. #6
    Retired (Goddamn idiots) DragonLord is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2003 Join Date
    /dev/urandomLocation
    553Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    "same source"? Haha. Bitch please, a java application that uses a handshake method is NOT the "same source"
    Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results - Albert Einstein


    R.I.P. Akaruz - We miss ya buddy

  7. #7
    Account Inactive 98423u2375 is offline
    InactiveRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    39Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    Quote Originally Posted by WARonline View Post
    I will share soon my actual server 3.5 working files, with episode 4 new mobs and new maps + new skills and new items for free. I am not like others to make money from other developers from some programs or some files.
    Stay steady, soon I will release the working files.
    Good luck for everyone, and who doesn't know how to make security for them servers, for such auto ban stupid hack, or ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED, contact me in pm in 2 weeks for asking about the same program that Wishmaster made, with almost the same source as AceGuard.exe got.

    I am sick of this kind of peoples. See you later.
    The sources must be right next to your MSS contract and the proofs of arrest for the hackers who hacked you.

    Keep on dreamin~

  8. #8
    Account Inactive Luckys is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    58Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    Well. what i can see in this section is.
    Darkmandos . WarOnline , Ironmade,desp08500 ect is only 1 who help most of newbie here.

    - DragonLord , Wishmaster ect. u are the most troller in here, u know what, we hate u . most of us. i can say all server being hack or hacked with Banned player, ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED was u DragonLord. we sick with ur stupid Ares meng,

    Thanks for all kind of ppl who was share, helping ur stuff here.
    Last edited by Luckys; 01-07-12 at 08:57 PM.

  9. #9
    Ultimate Member SHREC is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    187Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    need to create a table in the database accaunt dbo.ti.Pet and dbo.ti.PetLevel

  10. #10
    Retired (Goddamn idiots) DragonLord is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2003 Join Date
    /dev/urandomLocation
    553Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    Quote Originally Posted by Luckys View Post
    Well. what i can see in this section is.
    Darkmandos . WarOnline , Ironmade,desp08500 ect is only 1 who help most of newbie here.

    - DragonLord , Wishmaster ect. u are the most troller in here, u know what, we hate u . most of us. i can say all server being hack or hacked with Banned player, ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED was u DragonLord. we sick with ur stupid Ares meng,

    Thanks for all kind of ppl who was share, helping ur stuff here.
    So basically, because I'm not helping you and know more than you, I "hack" you all? Interesting theory you have there.
    Fact of the matter is that you're butthurt over something, and you're crying in public.
    Please, PMS at home, not here.
    Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results - Albert Einstein


    R.I.P. Akaruz - We miss ya buddy

  11. #11
    Ultimate Member SHREC is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    187Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    Stop trolling Take care of business give my base 3.5

  12. #12
    Account Inactive vashzero is offline
    InactiveRank
    Jan 2012 Join Date
    Z├╝richLocation
    135Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    even if you got 3.5 i bet you dont know how to use it xD or either configure it :P
    most ppls dont even know how to use theyre DataBase...crying arround for hack attacks and stuff...damn use ur brain..lear how to use SQL and the important thing...learn to manage your databse QQ

    ex: got pm'd form a server owner...like hey dude can you help me to fix the decalration of war error ...wtf !
    2andly @ dark..if you release it i bet you wont give them "free", i mean if you give them out you will modify them for backdoor or such things xD lol ott:

  13. #13
    Ultimate Member SHREC is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    187Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    pvp server is free only for Russian and 3.5 server will also only for Russian and for all on this server
    I am a supporter of free software and is ready to help all

  14. #14
    Se7enSins WARonline is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Limassol, CypruLocation
    1,333Posts

    Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    vash i am not like that. i will release mz episode 3.5 files as i promised, because i will stop being worldwide server. nothing else.

  15. #15
    Ultimate Member SHREC is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2011 Join Date
    187Posts

    wink Re: development 3.5 cfg server

    Darkmandos Where is what you promised
    I will share soon my actual server 3.5 working files, with episode 4 new mobs and new maps + new skills and new items for free. I am not like others to make money from other developers from some programs or some files.
    Stay steady, soon I will release the working files.
    Good luck for everyone, and who doesn't know how to make security for them servers, for such auto ban stupid hack, or ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED, contact me in pm in 2 weeks for asking about the same program that Wishmaster made, with almost the same source as AceGuard.exe got.

    I am sick of this kind of peoples. See you later.




Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement