True MemberRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    RomaniaLocation
    376Posts

Re: development 3.5 cfg server

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by WARonline View Post
    I will share soon my actual server 3.5 working files, with episode 4 new mobs and new maps + new skills and new items for free. I am not like others to make money from other developers from some programs or some files.
    Stay steady, soon I will release the working files.
    Good luck for everyone, and who doesn't know how to make security for them servers, for such auto ban stupid hack, or ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED, contact me in pm in 2 weeks for asking about the same program that Wishmaster made, with almost the same source as AceGuard.exe got.

I am sick of this kind of peoples. See you later.
    god job darkmandos nice one al whant to make a fck money from this files y share free al i have an what i take from korean site to but now my link is down from outer reazon but i like your reply ....Gaby001_25 ..... forever P

man like darkmandos tell 2 weckx wil be ofl;ine mabe the guy worck is not in is country now is in ciprus if he was at home you wil se him online on his serrver or in here
    - - -™®GaßYºº¹_25® - - -

InactiveRank
    Jun 2008 Join Date
    3Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WARonline View Post
    I will share soon my actual server 3.5 working files, with episode 4 new mobs and new maps + new skills and new items for free. I am not like others to make money from other developers from some programs or some files.
    Stay steady, soon I will release the working files.
    Good luck for everyone, and who doesn't know how to make security for them servers, for such auto ban stupid hack, or ERR_DOING_SERVER_SHUTDOWN or TEMPORARLY_PAUSED, contact me in pm in 2 weeks for asking about the same program that Wishmaster made, with almost the same source as AceGuard.exe got.

I am sick of this kind of peoples. See you later.
    Erm...k, see you later.
    :V

True MemberRank
    Jan 2009 Join Date
    958Posts

War0nline, release yours files ;s

True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    Limassol, CypruLocation
    1,333Posts

I will share it. Need to prepare everything first. It's taking much more longer because my lappy is fucked up so I am using my wife's laptop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement