Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for some1 to work with us.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm all of that just for a registration page? :s

Reaction score
y i had some troubles with registration for GunZ because you have to add the details in 2 tables and get from one of the table the automatically created UID and put it in the other table. since i´m a beginner in php it was at first hard to get this working, but after trying some different ways i solved it :)
the problem was that i could add values over a query in sql but the same query in php didn´t work.

Reaction score
y i had some troubles with registration for GunZ because you have to add the details in 2 tables and get from one of the table the automatically created UID and put it in the other table. since i´m a beginner in php it was at first hard to get this working, but after trying some different ways i solved it :)
the problem was that i could add values over a query in sql but the same query in php didn´t work.

What I can say...really... Killburne its brilliant for me and our company. I am very very glad that we are a part of our work and that we are in this together.

Back