Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Omi.tex

Reaction score
Ofc! Make a reader to do that xD! It just isnt as easy as making this question.

PS: if you checked around youd see i released a first version of the items table exported.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea i know, but if i want to copy it over DATedit i have to copy and paste for every value - impossible.

So i have to code my own omi.tex creator/extractor for my 3.3 server

Thanks
Comet

Reaction score
Lol you have ep3.3 server? I doubt it, but if thats so id gladly share a tool (which works for ep3.3) to manipulate omi. In return all i need is info.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I doubt it
Just look at this.
Since October i have them... Then i did a 4 month break.
Now i want continue.

Martin - Omi.tex - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to add a new line into a table?
I want to add some more weapon prefixes and suffixes but can't add a new line to do it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to add a new line into a table?
I want to add some more weapon prefixes and suffixes but can't add a new line to do it.

?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

?

I meant how to add a new line into a table in the omi.tex.
I added some new weapon prefixes and suffixes into the database, but whenever relog, the new prefixes and suffixes have no effect:?:

Reaction score
You have to make an omi editor. It is also possible to add them manually. Tho this requires you know the omi format 100%.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I meant how to add a new line into a table in the omi.tex.
I added some new weapon prefixes and suffixes into the database, but whenever relog, the new prefixes and suffixes have no effect:?:

Use scmonitor :V

Reaction score
I can´t connect to db with scmonitor or scadmintool. I xored both with the right ip and right login names and passwords from the db. what need I to do at mssql?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can´t connect to db with scmonitor or scadmintool. I xored both with the right ip and right login names and passwords from the db. what need I to do at mssql?

Have the same question :*:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
gamforge 4d ( atum2_db_account )
use the xor patcher from Gamepunks and patch your ( Field,IM,Pre,NPC bins ) than xor patch the SCMonitorTool and connect to the Pre,Field,IM and than try it again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gamforge 4d ( atum2_db_account )
use the xor patcher from Gamepunks and patch your ( Field,IM,Pre,NPC bins ) than xor patch the SCMonitorTool and connect to the Pre,Field,IM and than try it again.

Hi, I've repatched the exe files in the bin folder. But I can't connect to NPC server. Don't know why :?::?::?:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Hey guys. The simplest way is to use original bins and use the same xor key they use instead of coming up with a new key. At least for a start.

PS: like dragon said, wrong section and thread, theres already a thread about scmonitor and xor patcher if you didnt know.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@DragonLord && PanKJ: Sorry because of out thread. I'll try again.

Back