Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Omi.tex

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Russian omi.tex 3.5 episode

You would be better to share the base of RU. and described as localized RU do. Omi.tex of little help.

Prompt please, what program can export data from omi.tex in Exel. And more. SCMonitorTool an error when trying to create omi.tex. It also freezes when creating updates.

Reaction score
You would be better to share the base of RU. and described as localized RU do. Omi.tex of little help.

Prompt please, what program can export data from omi.tex in Exel. And more. SCMonitorTool an error when trying to create omi.tex. It also freezes when creating updates.

SCmonitorTool got errors cuze u didnt changed ur XoRed ID IP and PW in the script of it;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
From Admin tool.

darkmandos, I have a working server, basically I figured with all the problems and details of the server. 02000_SCAdminTool v. 1.2.1.12 running a fully featured. I would like to deal with 02000_SCMonitorTool (Wikigames_Eng), that he was fully functional. I would also like to talk with you outside of this forum, I think the good of such communication would be much greater.
Thank you.

Reaction score
darkmandos, I have a working server, basically I figured with all the problems and details of the server. 02000_SCAdminTool v. 1.2.1.12 running a fully featured. I would like to deal with 02000_SCMonitorTool (Wikigames_Eng), that he was fully functional. I would also like to talk with you outside of this forum, I think the good of such communication would be much greater.
Thank you.

I would also like to talk with you outside of this forum,

This means like me, to help you. And i got no time outside the forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This means like me, to help you. And i got no time outside the forum.

Ok, no means no. Then tell me in detail or give a link on how to do that would 02000_SCMonitorTool worked there all the functions. I have Ace_Online_XOR_Patcher, but it can make the patch only on version SCMonitor 2092KB. And where to get the SC DB Tool 1176KB?
Early thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have Japan Ace Ep4 Omi.tex, i have looked into the omi.tex and find all fields apart from the radius's.

Reaction score
For me is simple to add things in to an Omi.tex that actually is not generated by SCMonitor from my databases.
You got Test Server and the Host where you got ur main server.
On the test server you easly change what u want in databases, and after you generate new omi.tex.
After that you open the generated omi.tex in to a HEX Editor and also the omi.tex that you use from other server.
Lets say you made +2 on Frenzy as i did it now.
you search for Frenzy in script of the generated omi.tex you copy all of the frenzy part from script of it, and you replace in the omi.tex that you are using from other server.

This is a TIP of how you can add things in Omi.tex, if you use other servers omi.tex

Reaction score
Nice tool, but I don't need others programs so after that to start "pulling out" the eyes.
I am handling with what I got. With the head, hard work but works though.

Anyway nice work.:tongue:

Back