Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Omi.tex

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. Here I attach tool for editing Omi.tex. It's DatEdit (programm for edit data files with the help of structures) and structure for Omi.tex file. So if you want to add new items or something else, but you don't know how to generate new Omi file (as I am for example), now you may do this =) Just run DatEdit, open structure (Omi.strs) and then open Omi.tex file.
This structure I write for Omi file from client version 1.0.0.9
List of pages in Omi.tex:
  • Item
  • Monster
  • MapObject
  • RareItem
  • BuildingNPC
  • MapInfo
  • ItemMixingInfo

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Seems nice tool but somethings odd happening and doesnt read everything quite well, looks like it doesnt follow the same pattern omi does. Are you sure it read all fields like it should?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PanKJ
maybe you use Omi file from ep3 client. I look it in russian official client and inner structure of this file is different. I guess I use ep2 server. If I find good ep3 server files - then I write structure to ep3 Omi.tex

Reaction score
Ah ok that was the problem indeed. The working omi.tex for ep3 can be found in any official client files so you shouldnt have problem finding it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PanKJ
to write good decoded structure I need to have server with DB. Only then I may look to DB, make some changes and then see what changes in game and understand for what this value responsible. In that way I write structure to ep2 Omi

Reaction score
Ah i see. If you want a working ep3 server ive uploaded all needed files. But theres no need to write the structure if you cant/dont want to (at least for me) cause im adding an omi editor/generator in my custom ga tool anyway.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PanKJ
I found only 2 posts with ep3 server, but it need mssql 2008. On my server there is mssql 2005 (there is another game project, that don't work with 2008), so I cannot restore backups =( Can you get me a link on post with your ep3 server files?

Reaction score
Look, if you cant restore mssql 2008 backups, then theres no way to give you my db. What you can do is download these:
SubaGames Server Upgrade EP3 [December 2009]
Code:
fileserve.com
http://www.fileserve.com/file/DDJc67m

rapidshare.com
http://rapidshare.com/files/410804582/SERVER_UPGRADE_DEC_09.7z.html

Password: ZwrG%{?dv1_tJ0bP~u

SubaGames Database Truncated EP3 [December 2009]
Code:
fileserve.com
http://www.fileserve.com/file/Ghv7UvH

rapidshare.com
http://rapidshare.com/files/411073096/DB.7z.html

Password: }8sHk&)vI_n0c)1ppV
Cheers,
Filterhead - Filterheadz - Syst3m
Try to restore the empty db, if it works import the xls files, then find the empty tables and fill them with ep2 stuff from the old server. Then your db is ok. To get the server working you need the ep3 servers and any ep3 stuff you can find in the second link + these cofig files + the rest configs from the ep2 server which you already have. To get the up-to-date q_00000*.cfg files use my xor tool and decode some quest.tex from any official client. Actually: ep3 = ep2 with some new/updated tables in the db, new exes, new configs for the exes and the maps and new quests. The maps dont really matter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Lol you just noticed it? Anyway, on topic, im making a tool that will generate the omi as well as edit it.

Dont expect a quick release tho.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol you just noticed it? Anyway, on topic, im making a tool that will generate the omi as well as edit it.

Dont expect a quick release tho.

Scmonitor is a generator for omi :V

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Martin for linking to the tool and your structure files.

I modified them a bit and made two structure files for 3.2 and 3.3.
The offsets are calculated according to the given omi.tex so it should work with any size and language.

EDIT: Continue reading for download link

@l34V3: If you have something to contribute, then do it.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can't open this url.can u mail me one,my email: master@52139.net

---------- Post added at 07:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 AM ----------

Thanks a lot Martin for linking to the tool and your structure files.

I modified them a bit and made two structure files for 3.2 and 3.3.
The offsets are calculated according to the given omi.tex so it should work with any size and language.

@l34V3: If you have something to contribute, then do it.

i can;t open this url,can u mail me one ,my email: master@52139.net

Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know what omi_o is? I think its something like an omi of different language. Maybe with less tables/entries because its smaller than omi. However, what could its use be?

*Updated srts below*

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't mind, thanks for helping him. :)

Here is a quick update with tables 10 and 11 that probably describe the formation bonuses. I don't have the original database though, thats why there are no descriptions.

Last edited:
Back