Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Paint shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Paint shop is back online like old days in SCO :D:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can get the npc back, that's no brainer.
But you don't have the shop actually working.

Dragon shop work if u know what to do whit it and how to fix it or maybe your IQ is to low to look at some files maybe
so next time be shure what u post :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Dragon shop work if u know what to do whit it and how to fix it or maybe your IQ is to low to look at some files maybe
so next time be shure what u post :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Sad to disappoint you, but my IQ is high enough to pass you as an idiot.
On another note, what you're referring to is a purely clientsided effect. Item color has been converted by Masang to be used for trails instead, completely ruining the old color system.

When you get past the point of ripping other people's work and attempting to pass it as your own, let us know.

EDIT: What is the goddamn point of posting a showoff post of getting absolutely nothing done in the development section? Have you satisfied your E-peen enough yet?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sad to disappoint you, but my IQ is high enough to pass you as an idiot.
On another note, what you're referring to is a purely clientsided effect. Item color has been converted by Masang to be used for trails instead, completely ruining the old color system.

When you get past the point of ripping other people's work and attempting to pass it as your own, let us know.

EDIT: What is the goddamn point of posting a showoff post of getting absolutely nothing done in the development section? Have you satisfied your E-peen enough yet?

u can work around so whit creating conture cards right u can add new conture cards in paint shop peoples can buy them for spi and use them on arrmors......
Suba didnt remove paints from arrmors only slot and new wp arrmors dont have difrent colors but also for that i have fix i will fully modify client ...... every arrmor will have 1 day new conture cards atleast wp and slot ones

look here are mine icons at the moment all arrmors have all kind of difrend colors that i need to extract them and create new file bla bla bla but what ever atleast i did some progress in this way look the icons i have some of them i litle modify them what will be good for normal arrmors conture cards and also each conture show what arrmor is avalible i wont have prewiev i think in game but also web page have gallery and i can upload them there so everyone can see what color he can add etc but ok atleast i did some progress not like u only killing mine posts all mine work will be shared later for peoples that are simmilar to u that only w8int that someone release something then he takes that and he say hey i made that .........
So STFU if u dont have anything to add or to help whit curent project maybe u have any tips that i dont know but i dont think so so if u have something to say me then do it but stop QQ on me and on mine work .....

and tommorow some arrmors will have new contures already ......
Atleast i dont QQ about paint shop like u ....:eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow... you set the bar so low I was forced to step onto DragonLord's boat...

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Do you actually see me complain and beg?
What could you possibly know about what I'm capable of and what I'm not?
Don't make assumptions out of the blue kiddo, because you're only promoting flame wars.

On topic: That's a horrible way, using contour cards. Then there's no point in the paint shop, you can just hijack some other npc and stuff it all there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This thread was borderline useless from the start, and it's just degraded from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back