Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

P.E.T System

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi!

i have a big question - PET's is under NPCServer or Field Server (pet visible). Question is: Server treats PET like a mob and spawn PET's or its only effect on Field Server ???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
inetpub
Hardcore Member

Rank
Liked

and u still post QUESTIONS... in ACE Development.... -.-

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
inetpub
Hardcore Member

Rank
Liked

and u still post QUESTIONS... in ACE Development.... -.-

I think this post have is place here this qestion is not an help question, but a question reporting on a developement point on ace online private server, So I think is post have is place here.

but for you there is a report buton better than do this kind of post, useless when your are in the wrong way.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
try this to add on DB its have the Pet Info just complete on DB if it work ; because i ddint tested '~'

omi.zip (8.6 MB)

Key : e_lcClF160TYDxzZpeEooBtVNMpHor8L0wyNr92zhkI

rar password is : isuckjison

good luck.

ps:Source Alpha-Rivals Omi.tex

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i allready found it - its under FieldServer (not needded run NPC srv to see PETs) its the point of this cause

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
so u manage to s ur pet on ur field server i dont have taht isue at is worck fine and i use the server 3.5 what sreck relase a wile ago and

alll

I dont have any isue with the pet or some eror from my client like eception x00000005

ah tis eror ghive only u dont create ur omi.tex and use the original omi.tex what u instal with the game but that omi is not compatibile with ur DB so tht wai u have eror when u try to put ur pet in game on ur gera crashh after 5 min max

corect me if i say rong
ah i foogot u dont have generator tool for ep 3.5

sry abouth mi english

im a noot god rither i lern on this server to speak englis alitle and i dont use google translate bicouse translate rong

INEPUB pm me on skype
i what to show u somfing

Last edited:
Back