Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ace Online (air rivals files)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm... I dunno why. If anyone would like to discuss development or anything please let me know I am trying to find a team to work with so I can really have this working and get a guide up for everyone so they can enjoy it like I will but no one seems to be willing to help me or needs my help... If you would like to work together please let me know on a pm and we can get in touch.
Ron I don't remember and can't find the post but I think you said you'd be willing to help someone just not release your files directly... I'm not trying to release a public private server or release files at all and if you could help me at all I would really appreciate it. Thanks again everyone.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not to just jump in on this discussion... But, the only way to LEGALLY obtain the official files is by legal contracts and agreements/purchase of the files. Unless you guys could use what you got and could pull it off and make it or be sitting behind bars or a steel door(Prison). The choice is yours guys... I am confident you can do it, just don't complain when you get asked to be in court one day...

Best Regards,
UltraSlayer

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I doubt some one will go to jail for something like this. Although I could be wrong. If anything they'd be due for some hefty fines I'll bet $100 they wouldn't be able to pay.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I guess that's why all those RO private server owners whose servers run on AEGIS are in jail now. Oh wait...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is why i dont want to put client online i modify client whit new loading screans i fix all problems whit configs so server run coin shop work arena work almost everything work so i culd upload few scren shots but i am a fraid of suba ..... so i have server online only for mine friends curently 100 peoples online so i think that i have enoght players for testing beta closed but i think that i will run storm online = ace online in underground mode so that anyone couldent get me XD enyoj

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sure, and I'm running Duke Nukem Forever in the background as we speak. I won't post any screenshots, because I don't want to get into trouble with 3D Realms. You'll have to take my word for it, but all those years of waiting were totally worth it. Now excuse me, I'm off to play a 1v1 deathmatch over LAN with my imaginary friend (he's a sentient vampire sofa - don't ask me how that works).

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Proof of what? AEGIS is the software used by Gravity to run the official servers. Somehow it got leaked and people used it to run their own private servers (I think there's still a handful of servers using AEGIS rather than eAthena or other server emulators).

I've mentioned RO and AEGIS, because I think the whole situation was similar to the one we're facing with SCO/AR/AO now. I haven't done any in-depth research on that issue, but as far as I know, nobody got into any actual trouble over it. Was it legal to use the leaked software? No. Did anyone go to jail or pay a quadrillion dollar fine because of it? No. At least as far as I know.

I only know of two cases where people involved in running private servers ended up in jail - both happened in China:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does any one succeed on runing this server files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
QQ I thought you had a working server... From what it sounds like Zeyden might have a legit server and I will as soon as I can get the Ducking database -_-

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Proof of what? AEGIS is the software used by Gravity to run the official servers. Somehow it got leaked and people used it to run their own private servers (I think there's still a handful of servers using AEGIS rather than eAthena or other server emulators).

I've mentioned RO and AEGIS, because I think the whole situation was similar to the one we're facing with SCO/AR/AO now. I haven't done any in-depth research on that issue, but as far as I know, nobody got into any actual trouble over it. Was it legal to use the leaked software? No. Did anyone go to jail or pay a quadrillion dollar fine because of it? No. At least as far as I know.

I only know of two cases where people involved in running private servers ended up in jail - both happened in China:

That's interesting, but I see why , not only did they use an illegal server, they made huge profits from it, which is more then likely, the reason they ended up jailed. That's 2 felony's, not 1.

I was just saying, that I don't think some one would get jailed for just the one, but I'm more then likely wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recipe and item database for Ace Online, Episode 3

every one r welcome!have fun :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love how we hear "my server is working" and no one has any absolute proof at all and I don't think most of you know how to even start the server. This thread is becoming dead and I don't want to lose this so keep me in mind guys I am trying to set up a server as well and if you would like to work with me or would let me work with you just let me know.

P.S. I don't share files. I don't plan on sharing files. I might trade files with people but probably won't do that. I understand if you don't share files but I am trying to get a few files if anyone can help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any way, even if i write a tut on how to setup server, u could not do that , because not so many ppl have complete serverpack.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no use of this thread anymore. moderator can close it or delete, whatever.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use google translate and read this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As soon as it involves you actually doing or showing proof of the things you claim to have or do, you can't come up with anything can you QQcoder? Or do you prefer being called Arry? That's the way you've always been >.> Leecher..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jealous? your words are senseless as usual

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back