• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Other Ace Online SF

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello

I got a "New" ACE Online Server file!! I have not test it and i dont know if this file is Released!!

ODBC for x86 and x64 is include!!

GM Command List:
Command List

Commands
Instructions
Supervisor

"/멘트
/맨트
/ment" format: /ment [|String] - Setting character's ment All User

"/누구
/whoareYou" format: /whoareYou [character name] "All User(Supervisor, Manager, Monitor, Additional information on managing tool)"

"/귓말
/whisperChat" "format: /whisperchat - Blocking or cancelling whisper, toggle is possible" All User
/testi format: /testi - IMServer for debug "Supervisor, Managing tool"

"/날씨
/weather" format: /weather [normal|clear|rain|snow|dark|foggy] [all|map name] [on|off] - weather adjustment "Supervisor, Manager, Managing tool"

"/채금
/forbidChat" format: /forbidChat [character name] [time(min.)] - Prohibiting chat "Supervisor, Manager, Managing tool"

"/채금해제
/releaseChat" format: /releaseChat [character name] - Cancelling prohibited chat "Supervisor, Manager, Managing tool"

"/누구있지
/who" format: /who [|# of users] - Listing all users presently in the server (unrelated to map) "Supervisor, Manager, Monitor, Demo, Managing tool"

"/만피
/repairAll" "format: /repairAll [|character name] - Healing HP, UTC, FUEL to 100%, Healing yourself without [character name]" "Supervisor, Manager, Monitor, Demo"

"/서버
/server" format: /server - Listing server information "Supervisor, Manager, Monitor"

"/투명
/invisible" format: /invisible - Invisible from other characters "Supervisor, Manager, Monitor"

"/이벤트
/event" format: /event [exp.|spi|restore exp.|item|rare item] [|multiple %f|end] [time(min.)] - Setting and cancelling events "Supervisor, Manager, Monitor"

"/프리미엄
/premium" format: /premium [normal|super|upgrade|end] "Supervisor, Manager, Monitor"

"/도시점령전
/citywar" format: /citywar [start|end] "Supervisor, Manager, Monitor"

"/해피아워이벤트
/happyEvent" format: /happyEvent [start|end] [progress time(unit:min.)] "Supervisor, Manager, Monitor"

"/이동
/move" format: /move [MapIndex] [|ChannelIndex] - Moves to the specific map channel "Supervisor, Manager, Demo"

"/좌표
/coordinate" format: /coordinate [X] [Y] - Moves to the specific coordinate of the map "Supervisor, Manager, Demo"

"/소환
/summon" format: /summon [monster number|monster name] [# of monsters] - Brings monster ('_'is used if the monster's name includes a space in between) "Supervisor, Manager, Demo"

"/무적
/invincibility" "format: /invincibility - As a game master or manager mode, no damage is made" "Supervisor, Manager, Demo"

"/레벨
/level" format: /level [|level no.] [|percentage of exp.] [|character name] - Adjusts level and percentage of exp. of a character "Supervisor, Manager, Demo"

"/가기
/go" format: /go [character name] - Moves to the specific position of the character "Supervisor, Manager, Demo"

"/리스트
/list" format: /list - Lists the users in the present map (maximum of 20 users) "Supervisor, Manager"

"/보내기
/senduser" format: /senduser [character name] [map name] - Moves the character into the specific map "Supervisor, Manager"

"/스탯초기화
/initStatus" format: /initStatus - Initiates the entire status "Supervisor, Manager"

"/시간
/Time" format: /time [|additional time(0~23)] - Changes present time (individual time is changed only) "Supervisor, Manager"

"/서버맵
/serverMap" format: /serverMap - Shows information of all the map "Supervisor, Manager"

"/스텔스
/stealth" format: /stealth "Supervisor, Manager"

"/모두귀환
/returnAll" format: /returnAll [MapIndex] - All the members in the guild are moved to the specific map "Supervisor, Manager"

"/오기
/comeon" format: /comeon [character name] - Brings the specific character "Supervisor, Manager"

"/여단오기
/comeonGuild" format: /comeoneGuild [guild name] - Brings the whole guild "Supervisor, Manager"

"/여단보내기
/sendGuild" format: /sendGuild [guild name] [map name] - Sends the guild into a specific map "Supervisor, Manager"

"/?
/help
/명령어" format: /? - Shows a list of commands "Supervisor, Manager"

"/모든스킬
/allSkill" format: /allSkill [level] - Inserts all the matching skills "Supervisor, Demo"

"/모든아템버리기
/모든아템지우기
/delAllItem" format: /delAllItem - Eleminates all the unequipped items (excluding skills) "Supervisor, Demo"

"/아템
/item" "format: /item [item number] [# of items] - Acquires items, treated as 1 item when [# of items] is not inputted" "Supervisor, Demo"

"/총알
/chargeBullet" format: /chargeBullet [|no. of 1st type bullet] [|no. of 2nd type bullet] - reloading bullets "Supervisor, Demo"

"/정보
/info" format: /info [monster name|item name] - Shows the information about monsters or items included in the string Supervisor

"/퀘스트
/quest" format: /quest - Shows character's quest information Supervisor

"/퀘스트지우기
/delQuest" format: /delQuest [quest no.] Supervisor

"/종류
/itemKind" format: /itemKind [|item kind(0~53)] - Shows the specific types of item Supervisor

"/종류아템
/insertItemKind" format: /insertItemKind [item kind(0~53)] - Additional specific types of item Supervisor

"/범위아템
/insertItemNumRange" format: /insertItemNumRange [from item no.] ~ [to item no.] - Additional specific items Supervisor

"/파티
/partyInfo" format: /partyinfo - Shows party information Supervisor

"/스트링
/스트링구
/string" format: /string [0~5] - Decides levels shown by debug message Supervisor

"/모든아템
/allItem" format: /allItem - Inserts all the specific items excluding skills and countable items Supervisor

"/모든무기
/allWeapon" format: /allWeapon - Additional entire weapons suitable for the Gear Supervisor

"/드랍
/dropItem" format: /dropItem [item number] [|# of items] - Dropping of items in the field Supervisor

"/채널
/channelInfo" format: /channelInfo - Shows present map's channel information on the present map Supervisor

"/디비지
/dbg" format: /dbg - For test only Supervisor
/testf format: /testf [Param1] [Param2] [Param3] Supervisor

"/반피
/repairParam" "format: /repairParam [|decreasing quantity %] [|character name] - HP, UTC, and FUEL accounts for [decreasing quantity %], 50% if [decreasing quantity %] is not inputted, and if [character name] is not present it stands for the individual's character" Supervisor

"/일반
/normal" format: /normal - Change to normal account in a manager or game master mode Supervisor

"/특권
/specialize" format: /specialize - Changed from normal account to a special account into a manager or game master mode Supervisor

"/사기
/powerUp" format: /powerUp [Increased offensive power(%%)] Supervisor

"/변수
/setVariable" format: /setVariable [variable] - adjusts (normal) variables Supervisor

"/msgf
/messagef" format: /msgf - For test only Supervisor

"/운영등록
/registerAdmin" format: /registerAdmin - Registers to a server to send a message to the manager in the process of an event Supervisor

"/msgi
/messagei" format: /msgi - Shows all the protocal that a client and IM server sends and receives Supervisor

"/서버다운
/serverDown" format: /serverDown [certified no.] - Server shutdown Supervisor

"/길드
/guildInfo" format: /guildInfo - Shows guild information Supervisor
Credits:Warzinger1

Test and Report all here from this SF!!

THX
[]MG[]KILL
UcD Admin​

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Actually looks nice.
Taking a look.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
known and inside my source folder but nice clean files thx.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Same folder but large since it has all the RES files inside.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody in here who knows how i can become a admin on my own Server?
Thanks for helpin

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, you can't use any of the suba client. Even their beta client is too updated to work.

The only way you can use that client is if you have the ep3 files. Which may come in due time.

You have to use the flysis 1.0.0.09 client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No, you can't use any of the suba client. Even their beta client is too updated to work.

The only way you can use that client is if you have the ep3 files. Which may come in due time.

You have to use the flysis 1.0.0.09 client.

Yes you can use the latest suba client perfectly.... just need to replace about 10 files and it's fine.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can't use the updated atm's. Which actually is the "client".

So nah, you can't. Replacing, then yea it'll work.

Everything is possible if you're not "stupid". Of course it will not work by just making the ip change.... by dissembling it completely and changing internet ASM you could even update and completely new features; that's what this section'll be all about in the future. I'll come back in a few years; to check the development on this =D can't wait actually.

ArcticWulp is "impressed", good luck to all who are ready to build the future of private ace servers; unlike ArcticWulp....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files are the same, I released, with the maps, a launcher, and the GM commands .doc file.

[]MG[]KILL: If you leech files, at least put credits, where did you leech from.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
These files are the same, I released, with the maps, a launcher, and the GM commands .doc file.

Hy

Sorry i got this file from a CHS Frend! He dont say me from what guy this files comes, and at archive i dont have see any info about Credits!!

Really sorry!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeh, Img is good people. He's always been good about credits, etc in other threads. I don't think he knew. I've always seen him provide credits, etc. Cut a brother some slack. :)

Matt/eg.

Back