Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ACE-Pack Spoonfeed Edition - ep3 items/mobs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Which Version of Ace is the best one to use the server with your files?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, great repack dude. Everything works real nice and the DB updates are really nice.

Matt/eg.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here is my server that road may be able to tell me how do you speak GM Message thank you

Supicioso - ACE-Pack Spoonfeed Edition - ep3 items/mobs - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with
Supicioso - ACE-Pack Spoonfeed Edition - ep3 items/mobs - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
how can i restore the atum2_db_1 without install mssql 2008 r2?
i use mssql 2005

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You won't be able to. 2005 is crap anyway. It's better if you use 2008 r2

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

hoping that video guide's to come out so that it was easy to setup for newbie's

Dude, seriously, you don't need a video guy. This is as simple as it gets. Honestly, if you can't set it up with this, then you need to give up. I'm not trying to be rude.

Just plain and simple. 10 steps and your good to go.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 AM ----------

Dude, seriously, you don't need a video guy. This is as simple as it gets. Honestly, if you can't set it up with this, then you need to give up. I'm not trying to be rude.

This guy doesn't want to be spoon fed, he wants Parenteral nutrition

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i made my omi.tex, but when i move the mouse on a new armor i say the error, and when i try to dress it the game crashes :-S

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have video setup ace online on mssql 2005 with fix errors, full + my server editor
in google research: hướng dẫn cài ace online site:clbgamesvn.com
In theard had server and video beside picture.. If you dont know that language , you could use google translate.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
cannot find the corrisponding item , that is the error :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

He's right. Someone could be nice and script both db's for you but I dunno, just install r2?

I can assure you that this package doesn't need a video or more then 10 lines in a txt file about the setup. If you are missing items or having problems with items it's because your client is missing stuff. Once your client is sorted you won't have those problems. :)

Matt/eg.

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

what versiopn of the client we can use?

You start with the flysis one. That client will connect and have stuff working in it, after that you need to sort out your client details (ie, missing items, broken maps, etc).

Matt/eg.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What number is the Japan mech armours/what are they called?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What this includes
-ep2 Database with ep3 items/mobs
-Episode 3 files & quests
-Server manager (by me)
-compiled omi with ep3 items
-GM Tool by me. With ep3 items and mobs.
-Admin Tools pre-configured with default user/pass for the database.

There are setup text files in the extra folder. Really simple, anyone with half a brain should be able to set up a server using these. When you have everything ready, just run WatchProcess.exe and the server will start.

Note: The server exe's need to stay in the bin folder for watchprocess to work correctly. Also keep config_root.cfg in the same folder as watchprocess.exe

- 7 zip
- rar

- rar

Sorry ArcticWolf,
Can you share your client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have problem with the Launcher. How do i fix it. It said the server currently offline.

Back