Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ACE Server File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes i have and the megaupload one works 100%.

Heres a little guide for some to help with the server files

Download and install mssql 2005
Download the server files and extract(ofcourse)
Set up your databases with the sqls files from the AO stuff
Make and link the DSN's to the right databases
Edit the global.cfg in the server files folder with your settings

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to download from your mega upload I dont see any files and it say files has been removed blablabla D:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yeah the link/s lasted so long then when i post them here, ArcticWolf comes along then the files are suddenly gone hmm....weird dont you think.

Anyway i am uploading the AO stuff now and i will post the link/s as soon as it is done.

EDIT: Heres a link, i will upload to another site later too.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you a LOT and a ton. I know one Server that did Make the files work I guess its those one cuz in the files it even say flysis and they are at flysis version and they say its flysis files something like that. Zumina rivals. I'll Try to set them upmyself :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and then the leeches begin to beg for help. Only a matter of time.

now he geting destroy ur monopol, Ace Servers will popup alltimes btw my server running fine ;) thx for the files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah I wish for a section too ^^ I've manage to setup database and run some of the server. But i guess theres an order to make them run I guess we will need to figure that out by helping each others ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back