Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ACE Server File

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Share] ACE Server File

I will join too...

Greetings

Ranslsad

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

+1 for a subsection

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I've been playing Space Cowboy Online/Air Rivals/Ace Online since 2006 and I registered just to say this:

+1 for a subsection

BT.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

+1 for a subsection :thumbup:

U

userX333

+1 for a subsection :blush::blush::blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i cnt see a section being made for a game that has no files out there for ppl to work with,making a section wouldnt be for developing but discussing the game, if say files were out for ppl to work with, then i can see mods maybe thinking about a section for air rivals, but till then u guys are stuck with this thread, i too would like to see a ace/air rivals section and hopefull files that ppl can start to work from. But as always ppl who have the files dnt wanna release due to leacher which i dnt blame ppl for doing, i too would most likey be doing the same thing.

as soon as the files are released the quicker ppl can start working on them and then u will get ur section, but nothing gonna happen when ppl are just disscussing the game.

My lil 2 cents, dnt mean to offend anyone, if so im Sorry!

+1 sub section

Reaction score

I'm not going to be releasing anything unless there is a good amount of people interested in developing it.

Even then, its hard to find dedicated developers on rz. I'd probably just take the source and get a team to release closed-source updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

to be honest Ron i rly dnt blame u for not wanting to release ur files, evan if u did release ur files they wouldnt rly be worked on in my opinion, i think leachers would just download, rant some bs about it and that be the end of that, i think like u said, get a team together to work on them and then release closed source updates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Meh. If you ever need help let me know :p
Also, I had to use another game to work on
for class since you never had time lol.
I don't think I'll receive the grade I wanted
at all xD Ah well. I can make up for it later
I guess xD Also, how come you're never on MSN
anymore? :blink:

Till then, I guess I have to keep reading, learning,
practicing, and making new things :)

Reaction score

to be honest Ron i rly dnt blame u for not wanting to release ur files, evan if u did release ur files they wouldnt rly be worked on in my opinion, i think leachers would just download, rant some bs about it and that be the end of that, i think like u said, get a team together to work on them and then release closed source updates.

don't really need a shitload of ace servers popping up without people knowing how to run it. people will just leech and all servers will be pretty much the same with players spread out everywhere just like what happened with MU.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

don't really need a shitload of ace servers popping up without people knowing how to run it. people will just leech and all servers will be pretty much the same with players spread out everywhere just like what happened with MU.

All I see is excuses.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

he speaking the truth, whether it be excuses or not, its true, and thats exactly wat will happen if Ron were to release those files, destroy the fun of the game, i mean i used to like mu, but playing on so many diff servers all being the same, all turing out poop, i dnt see why this should happen to ace/air rivals too, if Ron is working on the files then id do wat he suggested, release only close source updates.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

he speaking the truth, whether it be excuses or not, its true, and thats exactly wat will happen if Ron were to release those files, destroy the fun of the game, i mean i used to like mu, but playing on so many diff servers all being the same, all turing out poop, i dnt see why this should happen to ace/air rivals too, if Ron is working on the files then id do wat he suggested, release only close source updates.

He's not going to do anything with them, a spread out community is far better than a community with no files.

He should give it a chance, instead of being butthurt about what happened in the past.

Reaction score

Well ACE online isn't a game I master knowledge in. But I would love to try to work the files out. As Ron may or may have not noticed I have been posting around RZ. Trying to get MentaL's attention (Save PM'ing him) with request for consideration of a section. To no avail unfortunately. I'm sad to see that Ron has the point of view that he shared. But I do agree with him somewhat. I always consider before I release the files I do release. Because I know that it's very likely that such is the way it will work. Countless beggers and leechers. Then there's the type that take your hardwork into dev'ing files and either A. Sell them or B. Operate a server and "Charge" for features. Alas though I hope Ron reconsiders and does share the files. But if he doesn't that is his choice I'll respect him the same none the less.

Kind Regards~

Tinkle

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Found this thread with google. So I'm bumping it up.

If these are really the files and can be used to make a working server thne I will work until It's done. I loved playing ACE but the leveling speed was killing me so I had to stop playing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have had these files for a while and been seeking out the files that some people seem to have now. I would like to be a part of the development if possible and I would love to see things like a full blown server with custom and up to date content!

+1 for subsection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back