Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ACE Tools - Quest String Editor

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, first , this is a dev old , and is out of print in the same working because I lost the files needed, but the last time I tested it was working (anything if someone has the files and can send me to fix errors , I thank).
And sorry, I have a very bad English and need Google Translate, any error sorry.

What is and how works String Editor Quest
It serves to edit the strings of the q_000000.cfg.
It was to be an editor complete quest , but I'm lacking the necessary files and no time to finish it.

It reads the file q_000000.cfg, remove the comments (a problem saving , the comments are almost removed) , and takes the name string and starts the data list.

To save it as a problem of fixing errors Three Leaf Clover/Four Leaf Clover FIX, that is when some \t(tab) occurs in bytes , thus giving problems to the server when will read the file.

Because VirusTotal detected virus ?
Due to problems with theft of source , now use Themida to compress the code and not let beginners descompilarem.
It is not a virus , it's just a false positive, since Themida is used by many viruses to hide , it is not my case.

What was added

1. - Support for file formatting Windows -1252.
  2. - Support for file formatting Europe.
  3. - Support for file formatting UTF - 8.
  4. - Checking and fixing invalid string (with'or'the most (breaking the string)).
  5. - Checking the string name , avoiding errors.
  6. - Adding and removing own strings.
  7. - Three Leaf Clover/Four Leaf Clover FIX.
  8. - Support file format ISO 8859-1.

Screenshots
Quest String Editor open
tDarkFalls - ACE Tools - Quest String Editor - RaGEZONE Forums
String Quest Editor using opacityOptions
oxRd3iN - ACE Tools - Quest String Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Download/Scan

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
You got reported! :o
Reaction score
hmm, wow, set to epic privat, user have to send a request to be allowed to download, but first view, looks really nice

*edit* but the real good anti virus programs passed the check, so it might be some fail warns like in close to every cracked / edited program

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, my folder was for uploading always privately released the file now, anything let me know.

Back