Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

some admintool set in PHP

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello guys, here is my contribs for board :

View attachment admintoolenglishversion.rar

Here is a begining on a admintool in php , i make it step by step , not a hard dev on it, just some interesting things.

I will update it with the rest of my futur dev on it.

It's certainly possible to get it better, but a good start for beginner i think.

Oh and for info,some part are in french,i forgot to modify some lines sorry ^^

Edit => Ok now it's english version as most as possible ^^

In it you can find :

Inventory listing of a player.
Account listing GA mode (can see GA account info)
Account listing GM mode (can't see GA account info)
(i will add soon on the index the leadertool of hope and the enchanttool of killburne (that i modify a little) if they are ok)
It's all for the moment

In dev : - mothership ,strategyc point , advanced base management (listing and modif tools)

After that :
- modify account system
- Guilds info and characters info
- HH management
- log system

Don't forget to edit data.php and to configure password for each tool and link.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
A real ga tool should connect to the server and control it (stuff like update hh etc). Well, until then its more like db manipulator. Anyway, i suppose its a nice work but i hope someone figures out how to make a connection to the server before i eventually do this too.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think about that it's true, i suppose that in use some system include in admintool and use it in php command , that can be possible, it's why i will try,and since admintool seems to use lot's of store procedure, i think he doesn't just use a connection to server . What admin tool do can be do by sql server exept some i think

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I maybe find a way to make a connection on server by php , i think that in use an fsocopen on server port then connect like the client do, there is a possibility, what you think about that

Back