Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

AO-GMTool v3 Source

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This one is different from the release I had a while back. The items/mobs/maps are embedded resources. It works better that way. I don't feel like going through everything i changed, so here's the source.

It's a bit messy, but it does work. Aside from maps. That doesn't work, it needs to be tweaked a bit.

I leave in less then 2 weeks and I wanted to make a replacement for that pos they call SCAdmin Tool.
I'm not sure if I'll get around to it, but if I do I'll release w/e I manage to finish before leaving.

Edit: This one also has ep3 items. The ep2 are included also, changing only 1-2 lines will enable you to use those if you don't have an ep3 server running.

Edit2: Uploaded a newer source the problems in this one are fixed. Everything should work perfectly. Including maps and all commands.

Also added a pre-compiled version.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Simple GM Tool Source

I tried to clean it up a bit, but I broke something in the process, overall is works though and yush it is a pretty good learning tool if your trying to get into VB.

I'm learning VB and C# myself.

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Simple GM Tool Source

Explains your coding style which is the worst I've ever seeeeen....

Hehehe, Inorite? I can't even rage abuot that. I know it screams nub. But it works and that's all I pretty much care about. My C# is way better though. I did it in VB as a learning experience.

I actually learned about embedded resources the day I was going to release it. So I quickly through it in there XD. Works better then using outside files.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 AM ----------

How about compiling it and releasing a exe for us n00bs...
Pretty plz :)

Done. Also fixed the maps. Everything should work now.

Last edited:
It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, I updated the source with the fixes. I had to removed the search function though. I couldn't figure out how to make it work the way I wanted, and it just kept breaking the entire thing.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
step 6 wich program do you open with becuse i cant get them to open it just shows a window that shows wich program i want to use it with :S

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to use ?
---------------------------
Error
Process 'FLYSIS' was not found.
FLYSIS was my server's name ? ex MyACE
but
Process 'MyACE' was not found.