Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Beta Releases server 3.5+db

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Happy New Yaer!!!
I am stoped develop server ace online
thanks David and Long
server files

Pet not work
server work
client files Ares
Guard Ares
good luck to all!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm why i can't restore this DB's in 2012 MSSQL ?

MonitorTool have an error on my ti_Item table hmm looks like a bad columns "LoadItemInfo error from DB!!! Check DB Schema"

so i guess i need the ti_Item table for ep 3.5

can somebody help me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm why i can't restore this DB's in 2012 MSSQL ?

MonitorTool have an error on my ti_Item table hmm looks like a bad columns "LoadItemInfo error from DB!!! Check DB Schema"

so i guess i need the ti_Item table for ep 3.5

can somebody help me?
. Call 911

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
jison if you are a Ducking stupid noob (i'm sure you are) shut the duck up and go home.

Actually i repair backups and these DBs is incompletly (with that DB you cannot generate omi ep 3.5 -.- ) so i fix it and its okay.
One problem - PET working - can add and equip but i dont see ball near my character in town, and when i take of then 0x000005 ^.- any ideas? i think problem is in client side, but its only guess

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
the db is like this atum2_db1----- u ned to rename in atum2_db1.bak
and u restore he dont have the ``.bak`` on he worck i use this DB is ok u ned only u ned to insert agane the table declaration of war

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
jison if you are a Ducking stupid noob (i'm sure you are) shut the duck up and go home.

Actually i repair backups and these DBs is incompletly (with that DB you cannot generate omi ep 3.5 -.- ) so i fix it and its okay.
One problem - PET working - can add and equip but i dont see ball near my character in town, and when i take of then 0x000005 ^.- any ideas? i think problem is in client side, but its only guess
saime her when i equip the pet i have that eroor to 0x000005 eception arisest acces violation" so what is the cause if i ned the ti iem i can share pm me inepub

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THE ep 3.5 download link does not work anymore, can someone post the link? please?

Back