Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Enchant/Fix Tool V1 (VB.NET windows form)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello,
Here is another contribution.

Enchant/Fix tool made in VB.NET

View attachment FixEnchant Tool by Desp08500 RZ.rar

===================================================
Info :
.NET framework 4.0 needed

- Show inventory of player
- List Fixe and Card
- automated fixe system
- automated enchant system
- Tool already configured on 127.0.0.1 atum/callweb

Some screenshots :
desp08500 - Enchant/Fix Tool V1 (VB.NET windows form) - RaGEZONE Forums

desp08500 - Enchant/Fix Tool V1 (VB.NET windows form) - RaGEZONE Forums

===================================================

I don't explain how that work,it's actually really simple

Sure this v1 of program, this can be improve in for exemple made combobox to display fix and card (it's what i do atm).

PS: (you need restart game to see the modification made,i say the game not server ok :p).

Hope you like it .

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I made it in php too, but i think that a exe is more usefull

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
While I do promote people who actually do something themselves, I have two questions:
1. For the love of god, why VB.net of all languages? At least aim for C#.
2. Most if not all of this can be executed in seconds and achieved the same way by using two to three MSSQL queries.

Aside from that, a job well done.
If you're a capable person, you will take this as constructive criticism and not witch about it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Answer to part 1 => hmm yeah it's true, but vb.net or c#, it's only a choice, i can do it on C# too but i don't really see what's the problem :s

Answer to part 2 => Yeah it's totally true , but i like to automate some stuff,cause of i will do massive create weapon for people, 2 or 3 sql command made 300time for exemple can be long,automated it is so idiot? :s, and at last, my co-worker don't really like sql for exemple, so it's interesting for him to get a graphical tool that made it for him. No? :s

Last edited:
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
300 times? Sounds like you don't know SQL that well if at all.
I suggest you open some books and study on it a little bit. (You can do this in one to three queries tops really)

C# has a lot more options, but in the end it can only be deployed on machines with .net framework and various other prerequisites installed.
Thus being more of a liability than beneficial.

End of the day, it all depends on the target user. If the target user is a player, make as little to no interaction on the player's side, as it will only lead to disaster.
If it's a small release like this tool, it doesn't really matter, since it's small scale, and the people interested in it can install whichever prerequisites are needed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
when i say 300 times,i don't speak about 300 query,sure it's already 2/3 query on this tool not really more, i speak about the number of time i have to make the action to enchant a new weapon or fix .for sure i don't clik 15 time on button enchant to enchant 10 an armor,i'm not so idiot...it's a loop. And i will not give this tool to a normal player,i will give it to my co-worker that basically made grafics job but have admin command too.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
atleast some work was done here XD even if others are ages behind us

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I start on this serv this year,i try to use my own stuff, like that people can't say "leechers" ^^, not so bad for a start i think

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm if you don't understand how to use it there is a probleme :s, anyway,use first things to made a search on inventory it will give you information for others. add info and clik on enchant and others. The numbers are the info

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
desp08500, it's rather sad that you've made it pretty simple to use, yet the leechers haven't the foggiest on how to click a damn button.
A large portion of them seems to think that it's a tool they can use to gain GM "power" in private servers.

On a side note:
Documentation is always a nice thing to have, even if the usage seems obvious enough.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm before made this tool,i learned how to do it manually and understand how that work, it's better to learn before and use it after . Specially when people begin. And i don't really care and don't really call them leechers. They are curious after all

Reaction score
when i say 300 times,i don't speak about 300 query,sure it's already 2/3 query on this tool not really more, i speak about the number of time i have to make the action to enchant a new weapon or fix .for sure i don't clik 15 time on button enchant to enchant 10 an armor,i'm not so idiot...it's a loop. And i will not give this tool to a normal player,i will give it to my co-worker that basically made grafics job but have admin command too.

and i quote again
And i will not give this tool to a normal player,

For me it seems that you already released it here..don't expect that the newbies won't try that tool on other servers, or much more worst, to use it as a player.

The thing is...the tool its made on local ip and this is greate.

Again Congratulations.

Did u made it (im askin') with Visual Microsoft Studio? <---nvm I just re-readed your 1st post^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hy

I open it in hex but I don't find the string.what string I must to change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx you very much.
But why the enchant number is lock at 40
(sorry for the bad english)

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Because that is the limit in Episode 3+
Don't like it? Make yourself useful and actually do something about it.

Back