Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Enchant/Fix Tool V1 (VB.NET windows form)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it's exactely what i did on the next version, i just don't finish it cause i have lot of job.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi all Pls Help.

now i can use FixEnchant Tool to Up Enchant item but i don't know how to Down Enchant item by FixEnchant Tool or FixEnchant Tool can't down enchant ?

Thank all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What the...OMG, i log on in forum for fun today and i see that this tool always been use by some guys?

I finished the v2 a long day ago but never release it cause it's far away now, anyway i don't think that it will totally work with new thing.

Sorry for people that was waiting the v2. Anyway i will not release it cause i really don't know where the f... i save it ^^sorry

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
lol nah it's not the problem, i changed pc since long time ago ,got a lot of hard drive ^^.

Anyway to answer to nutsun202 , this tool not do the downgrad enchant in this version

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone help me how to make t work?

got an error when i try to use it

REMOVED

Last edited:
Back