Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New, excellent releases from PanrJ.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excellent work PankJ, thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Refer to PankJ. This program is licensed. And do not have the status of free distribution.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What a great thread to wake up to. Regardless if its his or not & if he gave/sold it to you or not, the thread is still funny.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This topic angry only those who want to free software). The rest normal people, considered and made conclusions. Who does not need, just, it amuses)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:w00t:
facking off
share files!!!!!

Valdemarus - New, excellent releases from PanrJ. - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
I can share the tool itself publicly (even tho it would need some better reverse engineering protection first). However it will not do anything unless you have a license. There is no reason why i would like to share my work with leechers, that is, 99% of those who read this section. If you make something useful ill gladly share my work with you, provided that you share that "useful" thing of course.

Back