Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

The latest files that have been released until now on RageZone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice 1 dark AceGuard including bla bla nice nice thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nope because the Bin's are ep3.3.

Also EP3.5 Bins don't use HitRate in there ti_item, not to mention if you was using EP3.5 bins those parameters wouldn't work for everything.. so it's just a crappy ep3.3.

Reaction score
At least got some new features. ;) if your so good in criticism, how about..hmm...you to release something to this community?
If not, shut the duck up. It seems that I am the only one who's releasing files even if they are not so latest but they got some new features, in these times.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some better dbs in my current possession that i've worked on myself, and quite frankly the only way anyone will get good poop is working on things themselves, and no one does it, so all the released stuff is always crap, here is exhibit A. and yet people keep asking...

So stop releasing crap, those dbs have all the crap i have, luckily i have more :D yet it's actually so easy to obtain.

Give up.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have some better dbs in my current possession that i've worked on myself, and quite frankly the only way anyone will get good poop is working on things themselves, and no one does it, so all the released stuff is always crap, here is exhibit A. and yet people keep asking...

So stop releasing crap, those dbs have all the crap i have, luckily i have more :D yet it's actually so easy to obtain.

Give up.

Bla bla bla ......
If you have better, show it for us :)
Show us that you're better, not just talking about.blabla

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
IceMan, I see that you're still bitching and thinking that you're "The poop".
You of all people shouldn't be talking, seeing as you can't even remotely get anything close to what I for example have.

The point that QQlessPew tried to get across is not the whole "GIVE YOUR WORK OR duck OFF", but rather that you can, with a bit of work, get a much more decent setup going on rather than some poorly strung together work released by a guy who stole it off others straight up.

Clearly since you think I'm a noob for not sharing all I did, you will most likely reply with contempt in mind. Save us all the trouble and prevent yourself from looking like a whiny child and either learn proper English and make a decent post, or just don't post at all.

Have a good day.

Back