Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NewAce Ace Online Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everybody, this is my first thread on RageZone.

So, I've managed to make an Ace Online Server.

Server Files:

Client link: Flysis 1.0.0.9

OR

README in Server Files.

The files are made with AO Stuff.zip, released here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/ace-server-file-603640/index8.html

EDIT:
Sorry, I forgot it, but you need AO Stuff.zip to make the files working.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, it's only 6mb, because I didn't include the maps, and the obj files into the release, only the bins.

You need AO Stuff to build the whole server.

It's only a tutorial and the files, I configured.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i noticed that when i looking through the files, too bad that none of the AO Stuff is working.

Have you gotten your server fully working with your files or there still missing parts or non-working parts.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of things working perfectly. I didn't checked mothership wars, and nation wars, but the others are working. It is EP2 files, and database, I made it from the database(EU_ENG_gameforge4D).xls file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice work mate must have taken long i am sure alot of users will appricate it alot, i will run the server soon as i get the AO Stuff and configure the ips and other things.

Going to have to change the D: to C: so the game runs on my servers SAS drives for better performance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I re-uploaded AO_Stuff.zip. But there is a problem, the upload time was only about a half minute, I have a 1mbps upload speed, and MegaUpload says, that the file is 622.82 MB. :blink:

Can somebody check it?
Here is the link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will check it and let you know asap

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

It extracted 1.96GB of data so seems to be fine not 1 corrupt file.

I will be uploading it to my CDN so far the upload will take 1 hour and abit more to distribute to other servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far setup is going well database just completed and semi-securing it so its not acssesable from the outside i just hope the server supports non-lan ips as your guide says 127.0.0.1

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Server files dont work in Windows Server 2008 i tested followed the guide step by step and i keep getting DB errors so yah.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

These files work i tested them login works, char creation works and so forth will be testing and assembling a team as soon as possible! also Internet play works!

Proof:

Warzinger1 - NewAce Ace Online Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

For those that know what they are doing you can test the game on my server:

IP: 207.32.185.7

Test Accounts:

ID: test
Pass test

ID: test2
Pass: test

ID: test3
Pass: test

Server is on a dedicated server so will just be down if i make changes to the files or so.

Also for those who are intrested:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f206/ace-online-team-recruitment-679172/#post5794194

Last edited:
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, definitely giving a thanks.

Also a problem: When I try to connect to server field server crashes and game freezes. Happens when enter the field or map.

I assume something wrong with maps, etc.
Gonna collect logs

Edit: Also NPC Server Error: [Error] NPCServer IOCPInit Error

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ArcticWolf: It would be very good if you release your GM Tools.

DanSpd: try to change 127.0.0.1 to your lan IP in global.cfg. NPCServer IOCPInit Error appears some time me too, and this is the solution to make it working.

EDIT:
DanSpd: If the client disconnects when you enter the game, and the client crashes, then you need to copy the .dat files from maps folder to FLYSIS\Res-Map.
(You need to copy only the .dat files, coz' the others are for server only.)

Last edited:
(oO (||||) (||||) Oo)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ArcticWolf: It would be very good if you release your GM Tools.

DanSpd: try to change 127.0.0.1 to your lan IP in global.cfg. NPCServer IOCPInit Error appears some time me too, and this is the solution to make it working.

EDIT:
DanSpd: If the client disconnects when you enter the game, and the client crashes, then you need to copy the .dat files from maps folder to FLYSIS\Res-Map.
(You need to copy only the .dat files, coz' the others are for server only.)

Well, I am no noob and I copied map files from AO Stuff\002SERVER\Server\map\ (dat,hrf,sma) to Server\AceOnline\map\

After that all dat files from Server\AceOnline\map\ to Flysis\Res-Map\

I did what it says in readme.

Edit:
Ok I got it to work.
What I did was changed local ip to IP behind DHCP server adn then replaced maps from server1 folder as well

Note:
SOme items/skills/NPCs do not work cause server-client client-server files aren't synchronized. I will start looking for client file headers. Might be able to get all info about files from client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did anyone get the happy hour working on thier server?

Do you by any chance know whatAccountType need to be set to in order to gain admin commands rights ingame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back