Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

PHP Leader-Set-Tool

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I was a bored and yeah that came out

View attachment Leadertool.rar

So what does this thing, I'm gonna tell you...

With that "Tool" you can set someone to a leader, remove both leaders and/or reset the nation points.

It also shows how much percent a candidate have after or also during the vote...

The design it's quite simple, just look at the screen.

Unbenannt2 - PHP Leader-Set-Tool - RaGEZONE Forums

When you set someone to a leader he automatically get's a leader shield, 5 Happy Hours and the things which increase the attackpower for 30 minutes.

That works also on the other way.
When you remove the leaders, the leader shield and all the other things will get deleted automatically.

I think you know what "Reset the nation points" mean...

Just change the data.php and set a password in the leadertool.php

Have a nice day
Hope

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice and simple tool (ofc all this can be done in the db manually and without much effort). Anyway it certainly save some guys time or at least help noobs that dont even know how to open their db.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice share, i was making the same things for my distant admin but got one error in it, thx for it i find the error that i made

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for bothering with a mega noob question... I managed how to get the SQL Server Authentication working, thanks to PanKJ's post, but I have a problem. You will laugh but, do I need to use WAMP or anything like this to be able to open/use this script? I've set the IP, user and pw but i get this error "Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\Leadertool\leadertool.php on line 9" when U open the page. Where the problem might be?

Reaction score
Sorry for bothering with a mega noob question... I managed how to get the SQL Server Authentication working, thanks to PanKJ's post, but I have a problem. You will laugh but, do I need to use WAMP or anything like this to be able to open/use this script? I've set the IP, user and pw but i get this error "Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\Leadertool\leadertool.php on line 9" when U open the page. Where the problem might be?

You need to add the php_mssql extension. idk atm where to get it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I did what this guy wrote here. Wamp seems to work fine after restarts and etc but I still get the same error. :$:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have the problems

look
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 Server at 5.29.69.245 Port 80

im use sql 2005

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

I have the problems

look
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1 Server at 5.29.69.245 Port 80

im use sql 2005

I use mcrosoft 2005, your tool does not work and I can not create a record for my users.
Escuchar

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I test and use this tool, it word perfectly when you set it up with good data.
but i admit that this tool missed the green name and real leader function but that can be improved

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
There's also something called constructive criticism or just a generic appreciation.
But leechers like yourself don't know what that means ;)

Back