Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Realese]Pather_admintools_3.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vasyater2
Yes, I am writing with transliteration Google, but again you cann't understand that I am a programmer, and from you I have not seen releases leash only sales and I want to develop the project and do more than talk leash!! please understand me!! I alone Russian programmer!
Programmer? Why don't you make something for the community? Well, I wanted to release this piece of code yesterday, because it has always been annoying to set up the tools and here is the right timing.

Originally Posted by vasyater2
Yes, I am writing with transliteration Google, but again you cann't understand that I am a programmer, and from you I have not seen releases leash only sales and I want to develop the project and do more than talk leash!! please understand me!! I alone Russian programmer!
Programmer? Why don't you make something for the community? Well, I wanted to release this piece of code yesterday, because it has always been annoying to set up the tools and here is the right timing.

Code:
struct GAME_SERVER_INFO_FOR_ADMIN
{
const char *ServerName;
char XOREncodedServerIP[256];
char XOREncodedDBIP[256];
int DBPort;
char XOREncodedDBUID[256];
char XOREncodedDBPWD[256];
const char *DBName;
char LogDBIP[256];
int LogDBPort
char LogDBUID[256];
char LogDBPWD[256];
char ServerIP[128];
char DBIP[128];
char DBUID[128];
char DBPWD[128];
};
You can see this as a challenge. Please make a tool that detects where the admin/monitor/db tool have their game server info, determine the length of the array and modify it accordingly. I would love to see a useful piece of software released by a real programmer. You had all information needed, now come on, write some code and release it. Maybe you will prove whether you are worthy (or not).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good afternoon! Throughout our conversation! Our release of the program - Patcher_admintools_3.5[Beta]
IP, ID, Password Patcher for Admin tool 3.5
code by Borland Delphi/C++
We finish it! ! !

Password:blbyf[eq
NEWS UPDATE ! 26.07.2013
The new update of the program:
1. Patch any program.
2. Also added function XOR Encription
Release !!!!!
Russian version

Password:gjikbyfabu
Tutorial -
1. Added to the setup program.
2. XOR works automatically
3. Daw XOR of the patch is not removed
4. In the settings of some of the files in which you can assign keys and offsets

Update 28.07.2013: Release English version

New release!!
Search offsets
Release soon
All other methods are not workable - since they lead to new problems - this method is the most versatile!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Helloy Tam. Beta Realese
I found defects of the tool and I will complete.
I will expand functionality.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You forgot to make it work for all versions. If noone makes a tool to work for all versions I will do it myself.

NEWS UPDATE ! 26.07.2013
1. Patch any program. All version
Release Soon!!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very nice attempt (even if I did not try it yet). I would rather see the source and a version that does work for everything without much interaction (automatically detect the offsets). If you manage to do it, I will consider it finished.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEWS UPDATE ! 26.07.2013
1. Patch any program. All version
Release Soon!!!!!

Error!

patcherr.JPG - [Realese]Pather_admintools_3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

patcherr2.JPG - [Realese]Pather_admintools_3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

You can build this program with English language?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error!

View attachment 135138

View attachment 135137

You can build this program with English language?
Yes
Watch this new video I made with Ezvid:

This release works with ini files. Ie you must register offsets for the programs once and then just change any number of user names and passwords.
Currently working on a new release of the automatic bias offsets. (But this program is only for certain versions)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes
Watch this new video I made with Ezvid:

This release works with ini files. Ie you must register offsets for the programs once and then just change any number of user names and passwords.
Currently working on a new release of the automatic bias offsets. (But this program is only for certain versions)

Please rename 'Настройки' folder to other name (English language) and recompile your code.
Error: The specified path was not found

err1 - [Realese]Pather_admintools_3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

err2 - [Realese]Pather_admintools_3.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
@vasyater2

Very nice attempt (even if I did not try it yet). I would rather see the source and a version that does work for everything without much interaction (automatically detect the offsets). If you manage to do it, I will consider it finished.

I want your source code.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@vasyater2

I want your source code.

why you want source of stuff that you dont have any clue how it work ? :D
challenge is here take it or leave it
so if u want source code of such program then face the consequences of losing actual hope of game / server source code ;)
so what shall it be ? :D

Back