Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 3.5 Client and Server sources

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Maybe to explain my downvote a little..:

Hello,
Long time ago I was always pissed off when some persons was writing about that what they have and i haven't that. No I have and i decided to share smth with you. This is 3.5 sources of client and server and my idea is to introduce you to making real servers with not only database changes or just configs but by using sources.
Of course i dont want now tausend of qestions how to compile that or some simple popular errors which cannot be solved by trolls. This source is for more advanced persons which know what to do with their hands and brain.

Hope this will motivate others for release their stuff.

So here it is:

And password is:
ThanksToWarriorSW2015ForReleaseThisShit

And what are you? Member since October 2013.... Have good friends and accidently got yourself the 3.5 source through begging? ;)
There are people who showed their efforts in this section for years and may have gotten that source code through hard work and or much money, which is kinda equal.

And what do you do? Just release something everyone with Skill had already? Get some free likes on RageZone?

Now that its out, you guys better show off what you can do:

WarriorSW - [Release] 3.5 Client and Server sources - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

And what are you? Member since October 2013.... Have good friends and accidently got yourself the 3.5 source through begging? ;)
There are people who showed their efforts in this section for years and may have gotten that source code through hard work and or much money, which is kinda equal.

And what do you do? Just release something everyone with Skill had already? Get some free likes on RageZone?

Dam this interface is aswome :D

Reactions: hi5
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

ha hahaha :D
you want to make kinda showoff with just remaked interface and done internationsl chat?
I'll explain you who i am. In rz i have account since 2013 and thats all what you should know. You know nothing about me and your post was too funny that i even maked screen shoot.

Youre crying because i released source which you bought from someone xD ?
Or you just dont have nothing better and youre crying now because everybodys have this.

Rly i cant understand whats your point, but if you have some problem you could worte me PM , but not, you started spamming like every Ducking noobs doing :D

Good for you, mr. pr0.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
ha hahaha :D
you want to make kinda showoff with just remaked interface and done internationsl chat?
I'll explain you who i am. In rz i have account since 2013 and thats all what you should know. You know nothing about me and your post was too funny that i even maked screen shoot.

Youre crying because i released source which you bought from someone xD ?
Or you just dont have nothing better and youre crying now because everybodys have this.

Rly i cant understand whats your point, but if you have some problem you could worte me PM , but not, you started spamming like every Ducking noobs doing :D

Good for you, mr. pr0.

I have to admit, that I didn't have the time to work on something big yet. Big meaning new features like a better Arena system, upgrading the graphics engine, going cross-platform, etc. etc. etc.
But that's all possible!

I just wanted to give a little teaser to motivate guys to improve this game, now that we theoretically have every opportunity to do so.

I don't know you, but to me you look like another childish leecher who spreads something around to get reputation. What was more than clear enough with your password "ThanksToWarriorSW2015ForReleaseThisShit"

There are enough braggers in this section. No need for another one

Reaction score
I have to agree with Future, did you see any release/idea/tutorial after the 4.2 Server Source release? No! That's why this release was really pointless, because all these selfish people around here won't release anything or because they are to dumb to compile the source.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have to admit, that I didn't have the time to work on something big yet. Big meaning new features like a better Arena system, upgrading the graphics engine, going cross-platform, etc. etc. etc.
But that's all possible!

I just wanted to give a little teaser to motivate guys to improve this game, now that we theoretically have every opportunity to do so.

I don't know you, but to me you look like another childish leecher who spreads something around to get reputation. What was more than clear enough with your password "ThanksToWarriorSW2015ForReleaseThisShit"

There are enough braggers in this section. No need for another one
Man understand please at least, what is the reputation of RZ? why i should need some like points or anything (please think just a bit).

If its so necessary to get some funny points for you that means youre brainless monkey not me :)
And maybe somebody will close this pointles topic if some noob again is crying because smth was released.
Thats release section and everybody can release anyting , i dont care about that if you have this or not.

Reaction score
I don't really want to insult anyone but all I see in this thread is people bitching about unrelated topics. I totally agree with what DragonLord said in his post but you guys already managed to get off-topic. To be realistic, working on this project solo and/or without solid knowledge of programming will be extremely hard and time-consuming for anyone. Therefore, to see actual development, an organized group of programmers is a must. It is up to us.

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score

Man, that is some seriously fuglyass interface...
On a fair note however, cross nation chat is piss easy to do.

Also, cross-platform support for this game is beyond impossible.
To do so, you'd have to completely recode this heap of trash, due to the fact that it relies almost entirely on WinAPI.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
True that. Also thoughts about design are always primarily opinion-based so I don't really care.

On a fair note however, cross nation chat is piss easy to do.

I have to admit, that I didn't have the time to work on something big yet.
Also note that this is not just some workaround but a complete new system, with new Buttons, Protocols and all that poop ;)

Funny that you didn't answer to the more meaningful statements...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol still same.
Somebodys released something that 90% of you was waiting and theres still cry.
See you in next holidays :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Give me please microsoft directx sdk (april 2007)(SDK) !! All Thanks!!

Back