Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code

Should I release Source Code 4.2 and 4.3? And why.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Read carefully!

I would argue that, without a section where every single useless thread/post is moved or deleted, this place can only work as a gathering place for everyone else but developers. Most people I know have already lost faith in this community (if they had any at first place). You can release whatever you like but don't expect to see any improvement.

And don't forget the challenge I posted a year ago in the developers' section; it is yet one more proof that nobody is interested in sharing their work, if they are capable of doing something more "advanced" that is. Truth be told, the (simple in my opinion) challenge I posted seemed to be too hard for people here. When you say "I'm gonna release these files" on the other hand, everyone is eager to download them. Heck, someone has to tell them that according to common sense they shouldn't be viewing these posts.

PS: I wouldn't just ask people to be understanding and make sure they follow the rules. I would show them that the rules are fully effective. Easy example: http://forum.ragezone.com/f612/user-admun-account-1008272/ Tell me, don't threads like this (especially in that section) create a negative image? Yeah, keep asking them to follow your rules, they couldn't care less.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Wow the return of PanKJ ^^...whatever... its stupid to give something like that too all. Because it will be like with the files 3.5, we will see all sh*t servers what open and close after some day. And i think that source code what you have its incomplete and you dont know how to make it work... nobody want take it from you darkmandos for 1000 euro?

And Kasistar your server was dead too if you dont remember, now you have only some user...

There arent many stable server online, the only of it are SBS and SF, SkyShadow was too good and has got many players.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Phoenix2291
ACE Online is dying and only the Sky Fighter has average of 100 players online. SBS and Sky Shadow just have the administrators playing in your own server.

decarvk
24 hours has passed.

There is no need for this topic to stay open. Will always have these members advocating the source code of an outdated game and who can not administer own server and still says it is a "programmer".

Reaction score

I decided to release it. I was tired to see people selling the files. It turned out that I was for a while the same. I changed my real life, in a wonderful one, and as my last release, will be this. I hope people will start to talk and find it useful and if not the veterans of this sub-forum, then the newbies to figure out together. Have a nice day everyone and a good life! I won't be online very often from now on.

The link will be added in this thread on my 1st post.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: 4.2-4.3 Released Source Code

not the original 4.2-4.3. should be a maximum of 4.0 or 4.1 :)

Original EP4.3 or EP4.4 Contents file
orginal_4.4 - [Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Viserion now sky shadow is closed, but when it was open had more than 100 players online, but you're right the world of ACE Online is dying, the game is now dated, old man.

WARonline not is 4.3 source, and honestly believe that you have the release just because you can not build them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This source was released because darkmandos dont know how work with source code.
Viserion ... SkyFighter have only old players, SkyShadow for now is offline but on that server dont play only staff they has got more then 100 players... and SBS have some players, arent much because the game was edited all by the devs of that staff and m,any players dont like how it was maked. This 3 servers are more secure then other ... and the best servers dont have realy much players because there open day for day new servers with writed ALL FREE ... and all players go there and after some days or max some weeks the server go down because dont have protection...

For the source code released its only an big SH*T

Reaction score

Chris9400 who made you so smart? You don't even know anything about me but still talk. Shut the f up and stop qqing.
For your general info, I don't have time anymore to spend on servers due to my new job. (When you will get 23.000 euro a month, you will understand.
And for your question that will reveal in your head about what is my work, I work as a Broker to Windsor Broker Company.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi everyone, this is in my computer, maybe is sourcecode (from my friend), and if is true i can upload to show anyone make it (release), this file is 1,9GB

p/s: sr my english....:D

WARonline - [Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you released 4.1 maybe we should releae 4.4 with client source? ;>

Reaction score

I think its enough for the next time, if this forum is getting active again with development and no leeching QQ post with questions what can be answered with google or brain then it could be time to release the client source or a partwise client source. but for now they can improve their skills with the server code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

:thumbup1:
This is a very complete source!All perfect compiled by vs2008.Thx again!
1 - [Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums 2 - [Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums 3 - [Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums 4 - [Release] 4.2-4.3 Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score

So let's see, a thread about bickering and wisecracking, sounds like I should join the fray!

As KenshinCE explained in quite some detail, the release of this incomplete code package will prove to be completely futile, seeing as it's just another re-iteration with some junk removed of the already crippled version out there.
Most servers out there are complete garbage and all they can do is "make items" by copy pasting garbage all across the already crap-filled item database and then call it custom content.

Now that two version of this crippled garbage are out there, why don't you put your bickering tools aside and start actually trying to work on server sided features that won't require any client integration?
Why not prove your worth by actually showing that you can do more than just pull a "HURR DURR I KNOW NOTHING BUT I AM PRO SERVUR OWNARRR".

Until you actually do such a thing, you should refrain from posting your opinions, as they carry no weight.

Have a good day.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

So let's see, a thread about bickering and wisecracking, sounds like I should join the fray!

As KenshinCE explained in quite some detail, the release of this incomplete code package will prove to be completely futile, seeing as it's just another re-iteration with some junk removed of the already crippled version out there.
Most servers out there are complete garbage and all they can do is "make items" by copy pasting garbage all across the already crap-filled item database and then call it custom content.

Now that two version of this crippled garbage are out there, why don't you put your bickering tools aside and start actually trying to work on server sided features that won't require any client integration?
Why not prove your worth by actually showing that you can do more than just pull a "HURR DURR I KNOW NOTHING BUT I AM PRO SERVUR OWNARRR".

Until you actually do such a thing, you should refrain from posting your opinions, as they carry no weight.

Have a good day.

You also forgot to mention that even with the released(partial) source code AND released 4. without DB's. No one made a server with anything different at all. They just basicly compiled it and went " HEY GUYS I HAVE EP4.x NOW!" Which completely defeats the purpose of releasing the source code or even having it. Even if you can code and know what your doing, Your basicly wasting your time if you don't know what your going to do with it. There has been only maybe 2-3 servers that I know of that even did ANYTHING to their servers even tho they had the source code.

I do know a few who are working on improving the absolutely retarded masang coded to run smoother and such. As for content tho, No one has really done anything server sided/gameplay oriented. Infact 90% of what I see on a lot of the other servers is mostly client sided, as you mentioned.

I just wish someone would put a proper source code to good use. :| this game needs it bad considering how messed up masang has this game right now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

thanks nice !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back