Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ace launcher

Reaction score
So this is my first time every stepping into this part of the forum but i noticed you guys still use .bat files to execute the game using the code "start Launcher.atm (YOURIP)"

So i decided to code a VERY basic launcher, however it does use a .ini file so you can change the IP around when needed, again this is very basic and not the prettiest thing out there but it will be a step up from the .bat files or w/e you guys are using.

I also was not sure (due to lack of information on the forum) as to whether or not the command used in the .bat files has the ip in "()" or not, at it just runs the command to shell "Launcher.atm YOURIP" so its isn't in "()" this is an easy fix for me (you can even just add them in the ini around the ip if you wanted), but since i dont actually play this game i have no way of testing so somebody will have to test it.

One more thing, i added a small status checker in the top right corner but i wasn't sure which port is the default port for the server or if you were even able to change it so i set it as 9979 since thats all i could find on the forums.

If you have any suggestions i will be happy to develop this more or even give out the source to those who really want it.

Requirements:
Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 or later.
Download:

Downloads:
Compiled launcher
Download:
Request a mirror below

Screenshots:
-DefaulT - [Release] Ace launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

As i said above i dont have the game so i cant test this so please test it and let me know if anything goes wrong.

How to use:
1. Extract the AceLauncher.exe, launcher.ini & nini.dll to your ace online directory.
2. Edit the launcher.ini
-> Default ini settings:
Code:
[Server]
IPAdd = "127.0.0.1"
3. Replace the 127.0.0.1 to your ip!
4. (Optional) Download Reshacker and edit the icon to any .ico file you want.
5. (Optional) Rename the AceLauncher.exe to what ever you want.
6. Double click?

Reaction score
You know this thread wasnt touched since x-mas dont you lol? Most epic necro ever...

On topic: ive never used this but i suppose you gotta press play? Besides, you can make an exe on your own to call the client.

Last edited:
Back