Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AceOnline Episode 4.3 SourceCode

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
for the moment only a smal group of persone have this one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if I had already collected the server - who will give me the base?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
atm nobody here or a very cool guy who want help you with this, but if you have binary look error and update 3.5 procedure and datatble will not be hard.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
atm nobody here or a very cool guy who want help you with this, but if you have binary look error and update 3.5 procedure and datatble will not be hard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
It's absolutly not any fake release, it's a true source code of server/tools/launcher ep 4.3.
Source have some missing files (additional anti-nob filter, ) , but if you're a real DEV you create missing files and compile 4.3 server.
For newbies a little help: compiled Pre,IM servers and questloader,questloader.lib
PLEASE! dont cry if you dont know what you should do with that!!!

Have fun with it, who first compile it can receive full 4.3 original database backups
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I wrote about the fact that INTPUB

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Someone can upload again the database file, because I dont download the file, of this link. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is the code that handles physics in the Source Code or is it client sided?
Because I've been looking for it exhaustively for some hours and can't seem to find it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Recoding those missing files is not too hard. Just learn C++ and Reverse Engineering, you will be able to recode them :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have rewritten missing files and compiled PreServer, IMServer, LogServer, FieldServer and NPCServer without errors. Now I'm upgrading the database to check if it works good.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
and update the database for ep 4 I all but I lack the basis of daton I am sorry for newbies English

Back