Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] AceOnline Episode 4.3 SourceCode

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
It´s what decarvk said before vasyater.
Maybe you didn´t translate it well enough... (Be tolerant with the english of russian people, as it is hard to tranlate for them...)

I´d personally vote for a clean-up of this thread....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I remember when all we used to do is reverse engineer servers from scratch... It seems now that even if a partial code is released, no one wants to take the time to RE these games any more.. Sad.. So Sad.. you learn so much doing this method.

Anyone think it would help if i released them the EP 2.2 headers? Make them QQ more?

Edit: Know what... i feel generous today.

Here is the EP2.X Client, Server, and Common headers. Along with some other masang tools for creating those stupid slides like the one during nation select... and the other.. it opens bitmaps ~ MASANG GENIUS! ~. Have fun and see if you can see whats still missing.

Last edited:
You got reported! :o
Reaction score
Here is the EP2.X Client, Server, and Common headers. Along with some other masang tools for creating those stupid slides like the one during nation select... and the other..

not on topic, but nice share ;-)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ep 4-3 jaja servers on pentium 4's with 512kbps uplinks everywhere now?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
who have server (Preserver) 4.3?

Last edited:
Back