Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Character Editor Tool for EP3.5

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
A small tool used to quick edit characters information (like user manager in admin tool) :):

Note: change ip, user, password in config.ini

C# application

Update: fix disconnect client when add SPI.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Re: Character Editor Tool for EP3.5

A small tool used to quick edit characters information (like user manager in admin tool) :):

Note: change ip, user, password in config.ini

C# application

Update: fix disconnect client when add SPI.

nice tool
hi ttlove9
So, I want to write a program to query atum_log_user_speed_hack records in the table, I can automatically make the user is offline. I encountered the problem is I do not know how to achieve the admin tool block account functions.

You got reported! :o
Reaction score

nice tool
hi ttlove9
So, I want to write a program to query atum_log_user_speed_hack records in the table, I can automatically make the user is offline. I encountered the problem is I do not know how to achieve the admin tool block account functions.

remember this o_O

your last 3-4 posts was ALL the same... A.... start to write it.... or / and B.... dont spam it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice tool
hi ttlove9

Yes. I tried but it not automatically block (without restart preserver). Maybe need to have admin tool source code to know ;)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

My project clean, not virus here!
packed by mpress.

May be your project could be clean but the PC you are using may not.
I found a lot of viruses in your release of the 3.5 server, even in the fixed one.
Just a tip...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I found a lot of viruses in your release of the 3.5 server, even in the fixed one.
Just a tip...
Good to know that there are not talking about the antivirus trial or free. I say to those buying real money. You can clean the files without damage just to clean up what seems like it's virus or suspicious in them.
so do not get upset that it's smart to keep ttlove if you do and you get a progam to work properly if you do not like do not download. If you think you have viruses that other programs have worked to make them
no offense!

you did back up the good work 10 + ttlove luck from me
to know that we can learn from you. luck mam I retired some time for a project similar important work and unfortunately I have a real life can not only stay in front of my pc. Regards Gaby

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Just a tip...

witch antivirus do you use because file are clean I haven't seen any bad file in this one.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

witch antivirus do you use because file are clean I haven't seen any bad file in this one.

Kaspersky internet security 2013.

p.s. As mentioned in my previous post, I was talking about the 3.5 server files release, not about this one.

p.p.s With that post I was trying to give to ttlove a friendly advice, no bad intentions. I appreciate all of her work and thanks to her I have my "personal purpose" server 3.5 up and running.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

why it says cannot find setting\config.ini ???

Back