Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ColorShop Scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's possible to change the position of colorshop for dont delete dissolution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Additional:

Code:
UPDATE atum2_db_account.dbo.ti_BuildingNPCSET BuildingName = 'Colorshop' WHERE BuildingIndex = 9367;
UPDATE atum2_db_account.dbo.ti_BuildingNPC
SET NPCIndex = 108 WHERE BuildingIndex = 9367;
SET NPCName = 'Paint Shop' WHERE BuildingIndex = 9367;
SET GreetingTalk = '\g[Bygeniou City Paint Shop]\w The color of your GEAR can be changed here.' WHERE BuildingIndex = 9367;

:laugh:

Code:
UPDATE atum2_db_account.dbo.ti_BuildingNPC SET BuildingName = 'Colorshop' WHERE BuildingIndex = 9367;
SET NPCIndex = 108 WHERE BuildingIndex = 9367;
SET NPCName = 'Paint Shop' WHERE BuildingIndex = 9367;
SET GreetingTalk = '\g[Bygeniou City Paint Shop]\w The color of your GEAR can be changed here.' WHERE BuildingIndex = 9367;

Fixed small error in line 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have another question. I have tested the itemshop its all fine work but with some armor have problem because i think need obj. How i can add in obj the colours for armours what dont have it?

The armor on what i try change the color become invisible

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have another question. I have tested the itemshop its all fine work but with some armor have problem because i think need obj. How i can add in obj the colours for armours what dont have it?

The armor on what i try change the color become invisible

Copy obj armor (example: 12420100.obj [8420100]) and rename it to color ID (example: 12420101.obj [8420101])
Open 12420101.obj with Res-X Editor, export to .bin or .tga file.
Open this file with Photoshop or GIMP => edit color => replace old image with Res-X Editor.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can use ItemShop from town (in ep 3,5) you dont have to replace it with dissolution, and players have button in interface to open IS so no problem when you replace it. Just edit cities DAT files , search for 9999 in hex ( here is converter online decimal to hexadecimal: ) replace itemshop by hex edit dat file of 2001 and 2002 maps with color shop codes.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can use ItemShop from town (in ep 3,5) you dont have to replace it with dissolution, and players have button in interface to open IS so no problem when you replace it. Just edit cities DAT files , search for 9999 in hex ( here is converter online decimal to hexadecimal: ) replace itemshop by hex edit dat file of 2001 and 2002 maps with color shop codes.

Good idea ;)
9999 is Cash shop ID. I never use Cash shop NPC, I always use Buy Cash Item button on interface.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah but if you see the cash shop in db is maked 1 time and with code of city 0

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If Youre good in T-SQL you can do that by procedures, but if you modify AO.atm or FieldServer and make auto reload after using color shop then i guess will be such better.

I think you can't use procedure to reload item information ingame. I found a method to update color without relog: deposit armor to warehouse -> close warehouse -> open warehouse again. :D:
Who have other solutions?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Oter solutions are:
Opt. 1. relog to hangar
Opt. 2.(harder) Modify Field Server & ACEonline.atm (check FLYSIS.atm and FieldServer ep2 - which protocols that use to reload and make it on your ep)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back