Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ep4.2 Server complied by Vs2008 form WARonline's src

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Ep4.2 Server complied by Vs2008 form WARonline's src

can u translate the read me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

He added readme file, but it's written by Chinese and we don't have the font :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

In Chinese, there are so many languages such as Cantonese, etc...
I don't know where he come from in China :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

fool CH Type just one 操你吗 臭傻逼 看不懂 吧 臭傻逼

10楼 你就以 傻逼 哈哈 老子 实在看不下去了

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Not sure if the FieldServer suffered from compile issues, but I currently have this using these compiled files:

09-03 20:24:38|[Error] CFieldIOCPSocket::SecurityInit_ excute _AhnHS_CreateServerObject() error !! FullPath(F:\Server 4.2 Compiled\Server\F:\Server 4.2 Compiled\Server\config/.\Security\HackShield\AntiCpx.hsb)
09-03 20:24:46|[Error] FieldServer IOCPInit Error

Not sure what the fix could be, either. Been mulling it over all day, checking out the file it mentioned and nothing has come of it so far.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

That's true. On the face of it all it looks like an error in regards to the hackshield and perhaps how the fieldserver is addressing something in it's own code, but that's from a low knowledge basis. I'll carry on trying my best to figure it out.

Would downloading visual studio express possibly help me understand the problem better?

EDIT: After reading the message more I get the feeling it's either a code problem in the fieldserver itself or there's a table problem somewhere that's related to the fieldserver creating server objects. Most likely wrong, heh.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Code:
FieldIOCPSocket2.cpp

if(ANTICPX_INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE == ms_hAhnHSServerHandle)
			{
				g_pFieldGlobal->WriteSystemLogEX(TRUE, "[Error] CFieldIOCPSocket::SecurityInit_ excute _AhnHS_CreateServerObject() error !! FullPath(%s)\r\n", szFullPathOfhsbFile);
				return FALSE;
			}
just add some debug steps/logging and it should be solved soon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I don't have any c++ knowledge, but i'll try my best to understand it and see what needs to be done/added. Got to learn some time.

EDIT: I think I'm going to leave it for now. I can't really get my head around the problem or how to go about it, even after you showing me roughly where to start. I did some tracing to the anticpxsvr.h file and saw:

#define _AhnHS_CreateServerObject(arg1) AHNHS_NOT_NULL

and also:

/**
¼­¹ö ÇÚµé(Server Handle)À» »ý¼ºÇÑ´Ù

@param
const char *pszFilePath ; [ÀԷ°ª] HackShield Briefcase (.hsb) ÆÄÀÏ °æ·Î

@retval
¼­¹ö ÇÚµé(Server Handle)

@remarks
¼­¹öÇÚµéÀ» ¿Ã¹Ù¸£°Ô »ý¼ºÇÏÁö ¸øÇßÀ» °æ¿ì NULL °ªÀ» ¸®ÅÏÇÑ´Ù. º¸Åë HackShield Briefcase
(.hsb) ÆÄÀÏ °æ·Î°¡ ¿Ã¹Ù¸£Áö ¾ÊÀ» °æ¿ì³ª ½Ã½ºÅÛ ¸®¼Ò½º(¸Þ¸ð¸®)°¡ ºÎÁ·ÇÒ °æ¿ì ¹ß»ýÇÑ´Ù.

@see
È®Àå ¼­¹ö¿¬µ¿ Quick Guide¸¦ Âü°íÇØ ÁÖ¼¼¿ä.
*/
AHNHS_API
AHNHS_SERVER_HANDLE
__stdcall
_AhnHS_CreateServerObject (
IN const char *pszFilePath
);

I know it probably seems obvious to you or somebody else, but my zero knowledge of c++ restricts me a bit :p

Maybe some sleep will help..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well, it turns out it was something very simple. Don't set the language to anything other than 0 in the global config. Setting it to 1 caused the above problem, which kind of makes sense as there seems to be different things in Field Socket 2 pertaining to different languages.

Sorry about that, Stealth.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

this one have auto block sysem when server will detect memory hack, waronline released source a lile changed by me and some other persons, and theres no HShield folder in client for wikigames compilaion. Block works correcly tested etc etc - user can hack bu after few seconds will be banned

Back