Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Episode 4.2

Reaction score
Hello guys,

here are my ep4.2 files :blink:
server is compiled from source code with some nice little mods in it. client is ep4.2 of subagames with modified exp table for level 123.
1. colorshop
2. auto dga controlled with dga.cfg
3. nationbalance buffs (the server will check in each channel how many ani and bcu player are there and will give then buffs to the nation with less players to balance it.
the buffs are included in the xls file and the itemnums are hardcoded because of lazyness xD)
4. crossnation chat (enable flag and the key used to write in this chat are in field.cfg)
5. item for kill (controlled in field.cfg with ItemNumForKills. behaves exactly like killmarks)
6. an input field in fieldserver.exe. with this input field you can write gm messages or execute a few commands (/reloaddgaconfig, /item [itemNum] [count] [Nation], /sendUser [CharacterName] [MapIndex])
7. some custom commands like /kill [|CharacterName] (kills a user or yourself if no name provided), /setname [name] (changes your display name in war,trade,map and crossnation chat ) and many more

so all you need to do is upgrade your ep3.5 db to ep4 ;)

Download:
Password: killburne

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey,xd. could you share the full source and db?

Reaction score
-.- I was thinking you won't release these files....but you did -.- why you didn't made at least as how DragonLord wrote to you..never mind.

oodasm I believe the databases are in the release. And source code I assume you will never get it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the day, when this seccion of the forum return alive, now, its time to new threads of "how can i fix this", "someone release a tutorial," "how can i make a ep4.2 server"

xD. PD: someone helpme, read my thread

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is the day, when this seccion of the forum return alive, now, its time to new threads of "how can i fix this", "someone release a tutorial," "how can i make a ep4.2 server"

xD. PD: someone helpme, read my thread

I give it between 12 hours and two days before this starts to happen. Unless someone is going to happen to grace the ones who can't figure out how to write what is needed in the database and release the ep4 databases

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah,a nd now another person what destroy the world of private servers -.- now if this files work we will see many noob servers with ver. 4.2 realy poop work -.-

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
dont u think IF it would be a fail / fake release that the links wouldnt be removed / the topic deleted? nice nice killburne ;-)

maybe u should open a new threat also "QQing, halp in here" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Release EP - 4.3

Reaction score
Release for SS. I think people post pictures with what they've got, only to show people something like "I am cool and proud" and not for releasing. Stop acting like kids.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then what will be the other release ? XD now all people will open noob servers with 4.2 yuuupi -.-

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
This is just a repeat of the 3.5 release really.
I advocated against it a while ago, and yet it was still released.
The result of it can be seen all over the ACE Online section; Bunch of retarded leechers and people without a shred of intelligence going about begging for stuff to be handed to them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I learned enough code, we will make a new version of the game

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For example in my thread are explained a lot of erros

EDIT: AND PLEASE IF SOMEONE FINISH ALL DON'T RELEASE DATABASE , THAT WILL PREVENT IN 80% BEFORE poop-SERVERS

Last edited:
Back