Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Episode 4.2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

here are my ep4.2 files :blink:
server is compiled from source code with some nice little mods in it. client is ep4.2 of subagames with modified exp table for level 123.
1. colorshop
2. auto dga controlled with dga.cfg
3. nationbalance buffs (the server will check in each channel how many ani and bcu player are there and will give then buffs to the nation with less players to balance it.
the buffs are included in the xls file and the itemnums are hardcoded because of lazyness xD)
4. crossnation chat (enable flag and the key used to write in this chat are in field.cfg)
5. item for kill (controlled in field.cfg with ItemNumForKills. behaves exactly like killmarks)
6. an input field in fieldserver.exe. with this input field you can write gm messages or execute a few commands (/reloaddgaconfig, /item [itemNum] [count] [Nation], /sendUser [CharacterName] [MapIndex])
7. some custom commands like /kill [|CharacterName] (kills a user or yourself if no name provided), /setname [name] (changes your display name in war,trade,map and crossnation chat ) and many more

so all you need to do is upgrade your ep3.5 db to ep4 ;)

Download:
Password: killburne

thanks! but my game missing count kill icon. How to fix it? :rolleyes:
killburne - [RELEASE] Episode 4.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

killburne - [RELEASE] Episode 4.2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Dunno if this kill counter was implemented in 4.2,if not you have to search a 4.3/4.4 client and server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Instead to try to make the impossible for enable a counter,get the appropriate source code of client and server...after this all will be too simple :)

Reaction score
Instead to try to make the impossible for enable a counter,get the appropriate source code of client and server...after this all will be too simple :)

Yes, creating tools etc is much easier, as example: before i got the source, i had no fkn idea for what the ms.wok is used, no i know it and i created with that knowledge and the source a tool to edit it.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Compile your own Server from the Source with the #define
Code:
S_BONUSEXPSYSTEM_RENEWAL
in Contents.h

Back