Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Hackshield SDK (Build 235)

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
yep, even if dragon dont wanna help, he cant leave.... thx dragon ;-) love u <3 ;-)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Better yet, Make one that does work. Why do you think he posted this to begin with? Works flawlessly if you know how to work with it correctly.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But you forgot to post a lengthy descriptive guide on how to use it.

this is a nice share after that people who know how use it will use, other will learn or not use this one ^^'

for people who don't know how work HS sdk: there is all sdk documentation in this share so read it and all will working fine.

jow

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it has a virus or is it just a false alarm?

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
This is not a support thread, please move your questions elsewhere.
P.S.
Learn to read, there's documentation within the package, it's clear as day to anyone who can understand simple English.

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
Plz help me how to use that

thank

it's clear as day to anyone who can understand simple English.

i didnt downloaded it, but...

for people who don't know how work HS sdk: there is all sdk documentation in this share so read it and all will working fine.

so, i might DL it and ask also....!? nah, within a document (in english, cause released by Dragon = IT IS ENGLISH) so there is no need that i need to check if its english or not, but maybe some need a video tuto also.... o_O -.- xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
documentation are enlish and some documentation file have other language version, so all is done with this nice release.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DragonLord - [Release] Hackshield SDK (Build 235) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Back