Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Inetpubs Fake EP 4.3 files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If someone have buy the files from Inetpub, have been fucked.
He's selling stuff like this and they're alot of viruses in there.

Have fun with it.

btw. inetpub you'll get fucked up, nobody should buy anything from this idiot. I didn't have buyd it but he is fooling peoples!

awesome! i bought from Inetpub 4.3 source in May and it works so i think he never release it or send it to some noob as joke

I wok with him since 2 years and i don't have any problem with some fake releases or smth. I registred here cuz i can't stand when you write these things about a good person...

Reaction score
awesome! i bought from Inetpub 4.3 source in May and it works so i think he never release it or send it to some noob as joke

I wok with him since 2 years and i don't have any problem with some fake releases or smth. I registred here cuz i can't stand when you write these things about a good person...

So you want to tell me, that Inetpub is an awesome person?

1. I think the Source code he released is stolen from another Person, because i had the SAME Code a few weeks before from this Person (i won't say names here)

2. He shared a Program named: Server Protector, it's a Fake just look here.

3. He deleted the whole Server of a friend, just because he gave them some items back (what they lost on server reset)

So, please keep the truth in this section and don't lie, wo don't need lies here!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Fake account to clean the name of other account lmao :D

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Not to join this bitchfight, but this was related to your last sentence, where you compare people who don´t undserstand database engines with leechers.
Not to the ability of understanding databases.

Is your rhetorical question answered by that?

Reaction score
So you want to tell me, that Inetpub is an awesome person?

2. He shared a Program named: Server Protector, it's a Fake just look here.

So, please keep the truth in this section and don't lie, wo don't need lies here!

That program is pointless. Trust me. With the program I've created, nothing can stop shutting down servers (yet).

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
And I still wonder, when decarvk is going to come online and deletes all those posts again :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back