Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Inetpubs Fake EP 4.3 files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If someone have buy the files from Inetpub, have been fucked.
He's selling stuff like this and they're alot of viruses in there.

Have fun with it.

btw. inetpub you'll get fucked up, nobody should buy anything from this idiot. I didn't have buyd it but he is fooling peoples!

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
some think they are the man, they are REAL man... but inreallife they are like poo.... never touch them, only finish what u did and leave IT alone.... but back2topic, the release is really nice, this shows that ace wont die, but that active like "days ago" it wont be anymore... that needs one special release....

*edit* my stalker, pls dont forget to DISLIKE also, like inetPAP did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
some think they are the man, they are REAL man... but inreallife they are like poo.... never touch them, only finish what u did and leave IT alone.... but back2topic, the release is really nice, this shows that ace wont die, but that active like "days ago" it wont be anymore... that needs one special release....

*edit* my stalker, pls dont forget to DISLIKE also, like inetPAP did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do u realy know whats in this packet ?

Reaction score
haha for me its working..... so u did something wrong

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi.
I have already restored the code and you're all fakes indulge funny.
I'm going to release it in pieces, but in general it is strange that you could not

Reaction score
i bet it will be in russian..... so, if u really do, keep it in english

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@vasyater2 you are not alone ;)

mine are already build and functional test are in progress ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back