Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release: Inventor Editor EP3.3 (with Lucky Enchant Detection)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed the enchant table in my SQL, so i dont need the inventor editor anymore.
This Tool was never finish, before i fixed my SQL.
before you edit the inventor of a player, be sure the player is offline or banned(via admin tool).
written in vb.net (.net framework 4.0)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmm still connect error - cant connect to 127.0.0.1, on localhost that gives an error, on server IP don't working too, user nad pass correct, how to config it

You got reported! :o
Reaction score
inetpub take your root's IP, SQL log-in (atum callweb if u did like in how-to)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i had these ip:
IP v4 : 89.145.11.71
db: atum callweb
i tried 89.145.11.71 in adress, name atum, pass callweb and not working so i tried router ip (192.168.0.1 - the same) , then i tried enter 'localhost' still the same, then 127.0.01 - the same - cant connect :( i'm sure login and pass working - i have register page and server on these logins

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
port for mssql open? why you use router ip? thats not a computer...
try add port after your IP, like "89.145.11.71,1433".

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
are you an ur root? if not then make a firewall rule with port 1433

Reaction score
hmm.... i only have the "problem" that it takes 1 min around to open, but at all, its working.... i only insert IP, UN and pass, thats all. worked fine also showed all. nice share btw ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmm.... i only have the "problem" that it takes 1 min around to open, but at all, its working.... i only insert IP, UN and pass, thats all. worked fine also showed all. nice share btw ;)

why it takes ~ 30 sec to open it? thats because its checking if the DB is available with the current setting (timeout because wrong IP). but a second start would take it in less seconds.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have net framework 4.0? maybe your DB dont exist? i dont understand why youre the only one who have problem with this tool...

Reaction score
why it takes ~ 30 sec to open it? thats because its checking if the DB is available with the current setting (timeout because wrong IP). but a second start would take it in less seconds.

thats why this is a "problem" (what it isnt) its like..... restore DB, that takes also. so, that poop is a duck = no problem. its working, all ok ;)

if i put 127.0.0.1,1433 then click ok -> program don't do anything, whats going wrong

uhm, pls insert your root IP in, name atum, pass callweb (check the global.cfg for that user, if its another, insert that info)

for me, it worked without any problems, i took infos i gave to SQL (random atum callweb) also the IP (if root, root IP, if your PC, your

port opened, tried ip,1433 still not working

did u managed the settings with port 1433 or 9979 (TCP settings) ??? if 9979, enable these

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
man... i use 1433 port, if i write my root ip then program frezze for 30-60 s and gives an error. when i disconnect internet and router then try to use local ip (127.0.0.1) - server aceonline works but tool didnt.

ill try & try , maybe that works

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
Thank you for this little programm.
Its a nearly similar to the admin tool with advanced view options. Not bad!

I have the strange thing that the editor window only opens when I press "cancel" on the connection settings window :)

This is a C# program I guess? Which method have you used to make a odbc connection?
I really don´t find it out since months :/

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you for this little programm.
Its a nearly similar to the admin tool with advanced view options. Not bad!

I have the strange thing that the editor window only opens when I press "cancel" on the connection settings window :)

This is a C# program I guess? Which method have you used to make a odbc connection?
I really don´t find it out since months :/

I think it's not via. an ODBC Connection.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is a C# program I guess?
written in vb.net (.net framework 4.0)
Which method have you used to make a odbc connection?
the designer from visual studio 2010 made the connection for me (its ADO.NET)
hm for the first start yes, but for the next start its showing instant (settings already saved), but youre right, the button "OK" only save the setting (not close the form :x )

Back