Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Item Attribute Bitflag Viewer

Reaction score
So i was kinda bored (like everytime i release something here)
and coded a little Item Attribute Viewer. With it you can calculate your own Item Attributes, or view already existing ones, when you look into the database etc.

Preview:
AtZvoiu - [Release] Item Attribute Bitflag Viewer - RaGEZONE Forums

When you hover over a checkbox with your cursor, you will see a little description, what the Attribute stands for.
(Not all are accurate because i was to lazy to lookup everything in the source, so i just tried to understand the name of the attribute itself)

Download:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@DragonLord maybe ace is dead, but someone try to new things and that someone sharing own old files as new dev things. anyway that is good.

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
It's a well known fact by non-leechers that ACE is so poorly written, it just isn't worth the hassle.
It'll be quicker to write a new game from the ground up.

[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
It's a well known fact by non-leechers that ACE is so poorly written, it just isn't worth the hassle.
It'll be quicker to write a new game from the ground up.

I can relate to this. Had I started to write a new game from scratch back when I got into serious development (no, not DB edits), I wonder where I'd be now, honestly. Sure the time has taught me a lot of things, specially C / C++ wise, things I can definitely use in the future. But maybe it would've been clever to leave it at some point and move on.

Anyw. I have respect for the people who still bother with the age old code and improve the game constantly. There are a few out there.

Back