Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Server Protector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Only comment/delete line:
Code:
[assembly: System.Runtime.Versioning.TargetFramework(".NETFramework,Version=v4.0", FrameworkDisplayName=".NET Framework 4.0")]

and compile fines.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you wan't to protect your Server use this, idk if it's working or not, maybe you have to fix some bugs created by decompiler

Download:

you betrayed a friend. inetpub

i betrayed friend?

i do all for EP2Reloaded, i prepare server, database, www, EVERYTHING, i just wanted to start balanced server (no gm friends with weapons from gm etc) i telling you (Nuklear-empilein) - "if you or your team give smth to player - extra weapon , wp - not as dga just for one player then i will kill this server.
SO DON"T CRY!
you give some noob (like allways before, noobs with weapons from gm, gm on private accounts with super EQ, all was in loggs i checked it, and i found what you give them) extra eq
so as i promissed i killed the server, deleted all from it, from DB and cleaned windows accounts

if you want war you have it Nuklear/Ismael or anything you are

i will kill that server EVERY Ducking DAY!

about your release, if you compile decompiled source you have a unfunctional poop

no cheers, Inetpub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back