Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] SMA Editor

Reaction score
Since there is no really good and safe to use SMA Editor released here, i coded one for myself a while ago. And so i thought why not share it here with some little leechers.

It comes with build-in easy to use Spawn and Tile editing.

You can easily add and remove spawnregions, and move the region around, without even knowing the coordinates, because you can easily drag it to the desired location.
As a little helper, the editor can load minimap files located in the MapImg folder, so you can see where your region lies.

0V4GXCY - [Release] SMA Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

The second and new (not really released) feature is, that you can easily edit the tiles. So you can set the water collision map. This can fix mobs going underwater on several maps. And you can even edit Landing tiles, with your preferred Shop, so you can fix bugged Pad's.

JdHtN3Q - [Release] SMA Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

This tool should be save to use, so it likely won't corrupt your game files, but i can't guarantee it, so use it at your own risk!

If you still don't know how it works, i have made a little preview video so you can see the editor in action:

And last but not least here is the download link:

(Shows 9/67 because of the binary protection i'm using, but who cares about no-name av's anyway)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
nice share tested and approved, the drag and drop feature on location selection is a nice time saver, and the minimap loading in background make it more beautiful than older one.

CIK

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I prefer the mapeditor. You can not do much with this tool. but good work

Reaction score
Well, I prefer the mapeditor. You can not do much with this tool. but good work

The bait is real, but realtalk: You prolly won't have the mapeditor in near future unless someone decides to release it, but thats quite unlikely. And no, pm won't work, unless you have the money to buy an editor from someone. I, for myself had enough PM's with messages like: Can i haz plx? And then they turned it down when i told them they won't get it for free.

So work for it, buy it or remain hoping that someone releases one.

CIK

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The bait is real, but realtalk: You prolly won't have the mapeditor in near future unless someone decides to release it, but thats quite unlikely. And no, pm won't work, unless you have the money to buy an editor from someone. I, for myself had enough PM's with messages like: Can i haz plx? And then they turned it down when i told them they won't get it for free.

So work for it, buy it or remain hoping that someone releases one.

Nope I dont have mapeditor

check:

Nope I wont

https://www1.xup.in/exec/ximg.php?fid=97355168

Back