Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Working sma for ep4 city

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent!
But the card shop opening automatically, not supply shop :lol:

ATM00019 - [Release] Working sma for ep4 city - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you fix it, or share tutorial? :w00t:
Thanks!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
123 - [Release] Working sma for ep4 city - RaGEZONE Forums
I don´t use the ep4 city so I couldn´t try that sma out, but you could try the SMA attached.

Tell me if it works pls :3
thanks.... it work!! and how to edit the 2002.sma?

Attachments

Last edited:
[emoji848]
Legend
Reaction score
It's worked, thankyou! :)
Can you make tutorial?
No problem, but you can give killburne credits. I just edited his SMA file from him and changed the shop number.

This is pretty easy because you can search for the card shop id (which is 9002 for BCU city) and replace it by the supply shop id (which is 9010 for bcu city). The value isn´t encrypted or something, its a normal int16 value, easy to find with your Hex Editors :)

I don´t know much about the format of SMA files, just that it is like a coordinate system with surfaces. 256 x 256 values...

Edit: Is there an error in the 2002.sma too?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
No problem, but you can give killburne credits. I just edited his SMA file from him and changed the shop number.

This is pretty easy because you can search for the card shop id (which is 9002 for BCU city) and replace it by the supply shop id (which is 9010 for bcu city). The value isn´t encrypted or something, its a normal int16 value, easy to find with your Hex Editors :)

I don´t know much about the format of SMA files, just that it is like a coordinate system with surfaces. 256 x 256 values...

Thankyou very much! I found and fix supply shop in 2002.sma OK
Thanks killburne again :)
9002=2A 23;
9010=32 23 in hex value :))

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

thank you!!!! i finish fix 2002.sma .follow your Tutorials.

Attachments

Back