Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

sky-fighter Release WEB Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello community,
I decided to post some files on a website well known enough, a person who does nothing that give to all servers emerging problems.

This person by the name of Fame, the owner of Sky Fighter.
This individual has one of the most important server in europe, but is not satisfied and continues to mettendere in trouble, the other servers, with practices such as denial of service, or the Crash, using programs such as the Patcher, and the monitor tool.

In this discussion, I decided to rilaciare, some files belonging to the website of sky-fighter.com, in this release I put the original procedures that are used by the site, and the configuration part.

In the case of Fame, or whoever, will continue to disturb any server.
Will release the whole and running web site.

With some sceen taken directly from the computer of his, SGA banhammer.

Dowload

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
I just read this derpglish and saw a bunch of pointless re-releases of stuff already released in this godforsaken section.
Why don't you just do yourself a favour and not post until you have something that hasn't been released before?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just read this derpglish and saw a bunch of pointless re-releases of stuff already released in this godforsaken section.
Why don't you just do yourself a favour and not post until you have something that hasn't been released before?

you want something spicy? or that has not been released?
here is the admin tool sky-fighter.

InfinityHack - sky-fighter Release WEB Site - RaGEZONE Forums

Retired (Goddamn idiots)
Reaction score
Oh snap, something you haven't made.
Well done, bravo.

I understand that this is the typical "Steal from the crappy developer company" routine here.
However you are stealing other people's work, as little as it may be.
You are effectively hindering the development in this section by spoon feeding each and every ignorant leecher.

If you make something yourself, share it if you feel like it.
If you can't, then do yourself a favour and make yourself somewhat useful to the world by not being here.

P.S.
This is an ancient admin tool, for 3.3.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh snap, something you haven't made.
Well done, bravo.

I understand that this is the typical "Steal from the crappy developer company" routine here.
However you are stealing other people's work, as little as it may be.
You are effectively hindering the development in this section by spoon feeding each and every ignorant leecher.

If you make something yourself, share it if you feel like it.
If you can't, then do yourself a favour and make yourself somewhat useful to the world by not being here.

P.S.
This is an ancient admin tool, for 3.3.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but it is the 3.5, and you who think you're so, this time you blew it big time.
I have also seen use this Admin Tool on the current sky-fighter.
So this time Mr. DragonLord, you were wrong.
But I think that here, there are a number of people who can recognize the version of this tool ...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello community,
I decided to post some files on a website well known enough, a person who does nothing that give to all servers emerging problems.

This person by the name of Fame, the owner of Sky Fighter.
This individual has one of the most important server in europe, but is not satisfied and continues to mettendere in trouble, the other servers, with practices such as denial of service, or the Crash, using programs such as the Patcher, and the monitor tool.

In this discussion, I decided to rilaciare, some files belonging to the website of sky-fighter.com, in this release I put the original procedures that are used by the site, and the configuration part.

In the case of Fame, or whoever, will continue to disturb any server.
Will release the whole and running web site.

With some sceen taken directly from the computer of his, SGA banhammer.

Dowload

Your files duplicate with St34lth4ng3l released :lol:
Working Ace WebPage posted here:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f614/video-guide-working-ace-webpage-956400/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fame, you're a little paranoid too, if you use your staff, a hamachi network for the connection to the remote server ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back